Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

girls - do u lose out on work being on forums
Thats great Lolo, It is really refreshing to meet ladies that really enjoy what they do
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

oh i think i over enjoy it as my OH would say
Wish I had done this instead of wasting 4 years in higher educating, which just resulted in debts. I could have paid for my house outright by now if I had started doing this 10 years ago. Such a shame and as you say, such a pleasure too.
I don't know about losing work, if it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have met 3 of the most gorgeous women out there, nor would I have been able to write about the experiences to keep you all entertained.

Looking forward to meeting a few more forum ladies soon too!

the feeling is definitely mutual mrsmith Big Grin
lol i do love it on here even tho i do pop on regularly i dont always have time to post x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Tinks you're fine. In fact you probably have the mix just right. If I had an OH I doubt I would spend so much time on here (unless he worked weird hours like lolo's does). You know you're always welcome when you do come on and you make us laugh.
yep mines works from 3:45 to 6pm, then has a snooze which is fab give me peace
(22-07-2011, 18:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Some one rang me the other day to make a booking and told me I was famous lol. I thought he might have got that confused with 'infamous'. lol

Can I have your autograph pretty please oh and remember to check for paparazzi before you go out without your makeup on

lol I only wear make up in the bedroom (least most of the time). I have told myself it is so I will not be recognised. I also have comedy moustache and glasses. Seems to be working so far.

Of course you can have my autograph. I'll work on one today lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Girls/Guys who are looking to work with others JenniferJayXXX 0 4,511 17-12-2018, 06:50
Last Post: JenniferJayXXX
Heart Any girls looking to work together? Summerxxxxx 2 7,455 02-09-2015, 18:49
Last Post: Summerxxxxx
  girls who had boob jobs who long was u off work? Amy_Taboo 18 24,988 22-04-2013, 10:23
Last Post: Amy_Taboo
  Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work?? Wespes 36 74,099 24-02-2013, 17:12
Last Post: GemGemz