Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Member Rating/Feedback Stats

I am in the habit of checking ratings before I commit to a show or even enter a Free chat session.

Can anyone explain to me how a member can post 3 or 4 exactly the same feedback (text and time stamps are identical) items and do the duplicates actually count towards the SPs statistics? 

I just randomly chose a webcam model and attaching the duplicated entry. I see this a lot:
You can leave multiple feedback at once, copying and pasting the same comment into the comments field will do that. Duplicates still count, yes, because the feedback may have been earned over several sessions in one day/week/month.
Yeah I have done this too. If I've spoke to a guy in pvt and he's left and come back in again for another 10 mins it says I have leave feedback twice for the same guy. So it's easier to leave the same fb. X
(17-06-2017, 17:16)Teen_elly Wrote: Yeah I have done this too. If I've spoke to a guy in pvt and he's left and come back in again for another 10 mins it says I have leave feedback twice for the same guy. So it's easier to leave the same fb. X

OK sorry this is a long delay in replying but as a model do you not think the reverse is unacceptable? I just saw a member post 5 negative `reviews' that put the models status in NEGATIVE territory. If it was me I would insist on a limitation or at least a way to have admin remove the redundant ones or otherwise correct the stats?

In the grand scheme of things maybe not an issue worth dealing with but it just seems unfair to allow this to happen and not have simple controls to only allow one rating per member/session.

I must apologize for the attachment including member name. I was unable to delete the image no matter what I tried the image just stayed embedded in the post, and every time I clicked on Remove, nothing happened.

Attached Files Image(s)

I have never had an issue with it and I often copy/paste multiple feedback for the same member.There are many service seekers who never leave any which is more frustrating........