Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Kinky fetish that I need some help with!!
Hi lady's
Could anyone tell me the best way to find a lady who could help me with a particular fetish I have, is there any forums or places on aw I can ask?
Been looking for a fetish forum to put a add on but not sure where or what to use
Thanks
fetlife!
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Fox for this post:
  • Stich1958
Hardsports is a search term you can use on AW while looking for a Domme in your area. Though, for the right Domme it'd be worth travelling.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Stich1958
It really depends on what your fetish is. For instance I'm on collarspace .com but thats for bdsm related fetishes (and similar). So without knowing what fetish it is, its hard to suggest others Smile
But Fetlife as per suggested above is a good one for general fetishes x
(14-06-2017, 16:13)janehor Wrote: It really depends on what your fetish is.  For instance I'm on collarspace .com but thats for bdsm related fetishes (and similar).  So without knowing what fetish it is, its hard to suggest others Smile
But Fetlife as per suggested above is a good one for general fetishes x

Hi and thanks for your input the fetish I am after is of the hardsports type so I understand it is a hard one to find Smile
Hardsports is far more common than you may think.You can also message members and ask them if they offer this.........x