Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile Pic Nudity
(31-05-2017, 15:31)Gizzi Wrote:
(31-05-2017, 14:54)1hornylass Wrote:
(31-05-2017, 10:50)Gizzi Wrote: Whether you are permitted to display nude/graphic profile/free gallery pics depends on if you chose to tick the option for "Adult Content Certification" on the pictures tab on the edit profile page.
If you have ticked it then all your free content must be suitable for minors.

Never heard that before.  As far as I, and most others, are aware there is NO nudity allowed on profile pictures as per the sites terms and conditions etc. 

It's very annoying that people freely flout these rules and get away with it.  There are many that flout the same rules in free webcam, which then in turn spoils it for the rest of it as why do men have to pay for a session when they get it for free.

Nudity is allowed if you have not ticked the "Adult Content Certification" box. As per the site's terms and conditions and help articles regarding Adult Content Certification.
No-one is flouting the rules or getting away with it in this instance.

Does anyone know the benefits of ticking the box?Surely if it then limits the type of image you can display, then there is no point ticking it?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(31-05-2017, 10:50)Gizzi Wrote: Whether you are permitted to display nude/graphic profile/free gallery pics depends on if you chose to tick the option for "Adult Content Certification" on the pictures tab on the edit profile page.

Never heard that before.  As far as I, and most others, are aware there is NO nudity allowed on profile pictures as per the sites terms and conditions etc. 

It's very annoying that people freely flout these rules and get away with it.  There are many that flout the same rules in free webcam, which then in turn spoils it for the rest of it as why do men have to pay for a session when they get it for free.

Nudity is allowed if you have not ticked the "Adult Content Certification" box. As per the site's terms and conditions and help articles regarding Adult Content Certification.

Gizzi I am going to have to re check with AW. I even thought stating times dates and days was out of order on peoples profiles, but they seem to get away with that as well?
(31-05-2017, 20:32)Cece Wrote:

Gizzi I am going to have to re check with AW. I even thought stating times dates and days was out of order on peoples profiles, but they seem to get away with that as well?

Hi Cece,

Sorry, Can't help with the dates, times etc, except to say I know you cannot put anything in your summary suggesting availability etc.

The Adult Content Certification box is found on your edit profile page, on the pictures tab. You can tick or leave unticked. If you tick it all free content must be suitable for minors to view.
If you have ticked this box then when you go to upload any free to view photos you get a big red warning on the top of the page reminding you that content must be suitable for minors. If you then post something that falls foul of the rules, as explained in the article below, your profile will be deleted.

The help article regarding this can be found here:
Go to help pages
Pictures and galleries, uploading pictures (for offering services)
Scroll down to Adult Content Certification - what is it and what is acceptable.

I don't understand y they give u that as an option? its confusing!!! lol x
(09-06-2017, 23:51)Tara25 Wrote:

I don't understand y they give u that as an option? its confusing!!! lol x

Just had a quick look.
My guess would be it's so you conform to your countries own rules and regulations about what's acceptable.

"Adult Content Certification

Members are strongly encouraged to ensure their AdultWork.com Profile is compliant with the laws in their country. For more information of what's expected please visit this page.

I certify that I have reviewed all of the free to view content on my Profile and it's associated pages and have removed any images that are unsuitable for minors. Furthermore, any images I upload to these areas in future will also conform to these standards. "
(27-05-2017, 13:46)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(24-05-2017, 10:03)XDirtyGilf46x Wrote: Hi there
Can somebody please explain to me why it seems more and more Profile pictures and Gallery profile pictures are appearing that obviously do NOT follow AW rules on nudity (showing private parts etc)
I made a mistake once a long time ago and a little glimpse of one of my nipples was showing, AW came down on me instantly and was warned and told to remove the picture.
Since then I have always made sure none of my profile or free pics show anything that is outside the AW rules.
However it seems there is lots and lots of other profiles (seems to be lots more of late) that are clearly breaking these rules and there does not seem to be anything done about it.
Just seems there is one rule for some people and one rule for others, or maybe I'm just reading the rules wrong??
I'm aware there is a way of reporting such things but I certainly don't have the time to do this, nor don't really wish to do so.

Thanks
Eloise xx

I'm the same. About 6 months ago I had a photo in my public gallery of me wearing lingerie moved to PG told it violated the adult content agreement, and advised next time I would lose my profile. I was wearing a thong + basque no delicate bits visible but it did look as though I wasn't wearing a thong. 

Since then I've noticed lots of profiles displaying full on nudity and genitals, yet no action is taken even when I reported it. One thing I've wondered is is it profile pics or public gallery that the rule applies to? 

If someone could explain the rules I'd appreciate it.

Indeed the rule applies to the 3 profile pictures as I remember reading it somewhere.  Probably applies to the Public gallery too, not sure though - personally I never reveal my nipples or private parts.
(03-07-2017, 09:26)annabelle Wrote:
(27-05-2017, 13:46)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(24-05-2017, 10:03)XDirtyGilf46x Wrote: Hi there
Can somebody please explain to me why it seems more and more Profile pictures and Gallery profile pictures are appearing that obviously do NOT follow AW rules on nudity (showing private parts etc)
I made a mistake once a long time ago and a little glimpse of one of my nipples was showing, AW came down on me instantly and was warned and told to remove the picture.
Since then I have always made sure none of my profile or free pics show anything that is outside the AW rules.
However it seems there is lots and lots of other profiles (seems to be lots more of late) that are clearly breaking these rules and there does not seem to be anything done about it.
Just seems there is one rule for some people and one rule for others, or maybe I'm just reading the rules wrong??
I'm aware there is a way of reporting such things but I certainly don't have the time to do this, nor don't really wish to do so.

Thanks
Eloise xx

I'm the same. About 6 months ago I had a photo in my public gallery of me wearing lingerie moved to PG told it violated the adult content agreement, and advised next time I would lose my profile. I was wearing a thong + basque no delicate bits visible but it did look as though I wasn't wearing a thong. 

Since then I've noticed lots of profiles displaying full on nudity and genitals, yet no action is taken even when I reported it. One thing I've wondered is is it profile pics or public gallery that the rule applies to? 

If someone could explain the rules I'd appreciate it.

Indeed the rule applies to the 3 profile pictures as I remember reading it somewhere.  Probably applies to the Public gallery too, not sure though - personally I never reveal my nipples or private parts.

This is a copy and paste from the AW email, the photo was if I remember rightly in public gallery - can't remember if it was in the 3 profile pics. The wording of the email makes it sound as if it's public gallery;

One or more of the pictures you recently uploaded to your Free Gallery have been moved to your Private Gallery.

You have self certified that you have removed any 'adults only' images from your free gallery but the pictures you uploaded were clearly unsuitable for minors.

Please re-read the information on this page:

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(31-05-2017, 20:32)Cece Wrote:

AW seem to be like a rabbit caught in a cars headlights when it comes to enforcing the rules they started to role out about two years ago, sadly I think they're waiting for the new legislation to bite somebody elses arse before they jump!  I actually care that my profile meets their rules and I have been pissed off before now when I've seen some "big names" on AW stick two fingers up to both them and others who care like me!  One very highly featured user, I'll say no more then "R . . .  M . . ." still has over 75% of her huge public gallery ONLY suitable for "private".  When I reported those images I eventually got past their fobbed off answer and they replied "the user in question has selected "self verification" for all adult images so the matter has nothing to do with us"

Crap, utter crap . . . it will only take a few to bring AW down when the DEB hits next year so I haven't a clue what they're thinking of . . visualise a lemming running to the cliff edge.