Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

grrrr justcamit HELP PLEASE!
Hey, 
I think we need to bare with them, and the comforting thing is you're not alone!  And seeing as this forum has hardly any representation of the true amount of women on Aw, I feel this is the tip of the iceberg.... Hopefully they will sort it out ASAp.

Yours Jess

AKA Afro_Deeziak

xx
Justcam it lite is a nightmare for me, it keeps crashing every couple of minutes. I emailed them again yesterday to see if there were any updates and I got the following reply

As of today I still do not know exactly what is causing this. It seems to be affecting a small percentage of the cams and might be hardware dependent.

I asked what exactly that meant and I have since been ignored. Not very good support really!!

I am on windows 8 and have had no problems in the last couple of years except since the last couple of days where I cant use the normal just camit at all. This is causing me to lose a lot of money and I really hope they come up with an update soon.
Something in the last windows update does not agree with direct cam, AW have posted about it here with some help https://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp
(05-05-2017, 17:57)Amy_Taboo Wrote: Something in the last windows update does not agree with direct cam, AW have posted about it here with some help https://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp

Hi

I have the same issue on all my laptops, windows 10, 8 and 7, my partner has done a system restore on all 3 laptops (undoes the windows update which they say has caused the problem ) still no joy, justcamit lite crashes all the time for me too, surly justcamit could shed some light on the problem now, its been well over a week and us girls are loosing hundreds of pounds
If you're using Windows 10, maybe try reverting back to an update that you know works with JCI, then turn off windows updates? That might be a temp work around.