Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits.
The only shit is your tongue up AW arse Karina.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessie45 for this post:
  • KarinaCurrie
(07-03-2017, 13:26)Jessie45 Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 12:04)Ana_X Wrote: Ok, I can't get a drop of sense out of this.

From the outset it sound to me that anyone paying to put credits on their account (for what purpose? Paying for featuring etc or to boost their earnings under the mistaken belief that they will then reach the payout limit?) to then go ahead and request a chargeback by their bank is up to something shady to begin with.

I'm referring to somebody buying credits to top up their Adultwork account then when Adultwork closes the profile down you lose all the credits that you planned to use to pay for available today or showing number so you can call bank and get refund.

I understand you defending the thieves of course. You don't want them deactivating you too. You are like many other ladies afraid to say what they really think out of fear. So find it easy to suck up to them. X

You assume so much and yet know so little.
I'm still so lost as to why on earth you were buying credits on your own account anyway....isn't the whole point of AW to EARN credits?

Read this thread 3 times now and still can't understand your point.
Ms Clara, I paid with Visa to buy the AW website and available today's etc as I didn't do much with phone chat or webcam. I didn't use AW to earn credits, just clients. Ladies who buy credits with Visa are entitled to do a chargeback if Adultwork closes then down and steals any balance.
You paid with Visa to buy the AW website. ???  Nothing you say makes any sense and to come on here and call people names and make assumptions about them is bang out of order.  People are trying to help you but you just seem intent on being argumentative and having the belief you can do anything you want on AW.  The rules are there for everyone, so if you don't follow them, yes you will have your account suspended.

Think the best thing for you to do is to not use this forum as you obviously don't want any help, you are just intent on trying to stir things up and wind people up.
(07-03-2017, 18:45)1hornylass Wrote: You paid with Visa to buy the AW website. ???  Nothing you say makes any sense and to come on here and call people names and make assumptions about them is bang out of order.  People are trying to help you but you just seem intent on being argumentative and having the belief you can do anything you want on AW.  The rules are there for everyone, so if you don't follow them, yes you will have your account suspended.

Thing the best think for you to do is to not use this forum as you obviously don't want any help, you are just intent on trying to stir things up and wind people up.

No 1hornylass I came on and tried to help ladies get money back off thieves and all I've done is reply to people who are having a go at me. What's I am saying is simple enoug Plenty ladies understand what I mean on other forums. I am entitled to defend myself. I am not after any  help here and just want to help ladies who have had credits stolen. And you're not a mod or admin so not your place to tell me not to post here. Also AW sell websites for 80 quid.
They are just trying to help you and guide you. If you can get chargebacks from your visa spent on aw credits, then why not, I do not blame you! They can forfeit your credits if you don't follow their terms and conditions.

I have always said this about their rules it would be really great if they notified us by email to let us know that our profiles have been removed! Logging in and finding that your profile no longer exists makes you feel so sick and ill because it is our income and lives they are dealing with! Just a email would be nice its just courtesy really.

I don't think you will get your profile back but I would re-read the terms and conditions again and sign up for a new profile under another name and number, as you cannot use the same mobile number again.

Hope everything works out for you x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • Jessie45
(07-03-2017, 19:26)Cece Wrote: They are just trying to help you and guide you. If you can get chargebacks from your visa spent on aw credits, then why not, I do not blame you! They can forfeit your credits if you don't follow their terms and conditions.

I have always said this about their rules it would be really great if they notified us by email to let us know that our profiles have been removed! Logging in and finding that your profile no longer exists makes you feel so sick and ill because it is our income and lives they are dealing with! Just a email would be nice its just courtesy really.

I don't think you will get your profile back but I would re-read the terms and conditions again and sign up for a new profile under another name and number, as you cannot use the same mobile number again.

Hope everything works out for you x

Cece. I get the impression you are the only person that understands what I'm talking about lol.

Today I helped three ladies get some money back from the Adultwork thieves.

i was a verified member for 8 years. I think new staff came in.

My head was all over the place. They said I had written the word available in the summary. I don't remember doing that.

i begged them daily to give it back. I had just paid for a hotel. Not long had a bereavement but still needed to work. Ended up staring at four walls all night. Had paid for available today and did not deserve that. I see others get away with that. They let me re register rather than let me have the 8 year old profile with 425 feedback. 
I always thought that if you had paid for showing as available today that you were allowed to write it in your summery aswell? I never have done but I thought you were allowed. I can understand them not being ok with it if you hadn't paid but why so harsh when you had paid anyway

It's also seems like quite a harsh punishment for a one off. I thought they just suspended you for 2 weeks.

Have you been in trouble before?

X
(07-03-2017, 21:22)Pixie Wrote: I always thought that if you had paid for showing as available today that you were allowed to write it in your summery aswell? I never have done but I thought you were allowed. I can understand them not being ok with it if you hadn't paid but why so harsh when you had paid anyway

It's also seems like quite a harsh punishment for a one off. I thought they just suspended you for 2 weeks.

Have you been in trouble before?

X

They had warned me in November and I begged for hours to get the profile back. I really don't know how I managed to do it again early February and I can't remember if I did or didn't  or what I wrote. They said I had been warned lots of times but I hadn't. Was gutted. I've had to relocate to Ireland where Adultwork doesn't matter.