Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits.
If you purchase credits with your bank card or in my case pay 80 pounds for their website then get your profile removed you can approach your bank and do a visa dispute and get your money back. Unfortunately if you earned the credits yourself through private gallery etc your credits will be stolen.
Really stolen? normally it would say on the statement page refunded if they were taken out of aw account.
Hi, credits of course cant be stolen by AW. There will be a reason for what ever has happened.

Do you still have access to your account?

Are the credits appearing as a manual escrow on the credit history page here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsHistory.asp

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(05-03-2017, 18:44)Cece Wrote: Really stolen? normally it would say on the statement page refunded if they were taken out of aw account.

What I mean is Adultwork are notorious for closing ladies' profiles down and stealing the credits. But if they were credits bought by your debit or credit card you can contact your bank and tell them you need to raise a visa dispute with your bank and they will claw the money back for you and refund your card. You can do a visa dispute with any company if you purchase something then services not provided.
No they aren't. They're notorious for closing down the profiles of blackhat scammers and service providers who flaunt the rules to circumvent the shared revenue program.

Anyone who has their credits seized for this reason has it coming and said credits forfeit, not stolen , and it's stated in the TOS on Adultwork that this would be the case.
I know many a genuine lady including myself who made a simple mistake by writing work available. Even after paying to display that. In my opinion it is wrong of them to keep the ladies' money and that makes them thieves. Do they refund the money to gents that pay for scam private galleries? No they don't and I rest my case. They just about ruined me when they pulled my profile. It's easy to make a mistake and actually I don't remember writing that word available but I had paid for it!! Anyway if you do a chargeback even if you don't win it still costs Adultwork money and inconvenience and I'm encouraging all the ladies on the forums to do it.
Jessie45 You are talking about two completely different situations.

Firstly, as Ana X stated, there are Adultwork Terms & Conditions, which should be read before you sign up and once you have signed up are bound by them. Should you feel they are not fair then you have every right not to sign up and use the site.

Fraudulent activity and trying to flout the rules on AW is rife so they have to crack down on it hard, if you have broken the rules your account can get suspended and if they then ask you to re verify then that is what you have to do. Should they not re instate you then they must think there us something suspicious about your profile. I think the rules state that you lose all credits if your account is closed and whilst you may think it wrong, that is what you agreed to when you signed up.

Guys who paid to look at private photos of the girls, which may be a fake profile, had the pleasure of wanking over those photos so got what they paid for, 3 minutes of pleasure for a few credits. Fake profiles are never confirmed as being fake, they are just profiles that lay unclaimed due to verification issues, should the person be genuine and eventually claim the profile the credits will be paiud to that person so should / can not be returned to the pervs...

On the plus side for AW, there are probably millions of credits that lay in dormant profiles unclaimed.

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • Ana_X
My profile was pulled for a simple mistake. 8 years I had it!! And Adultwork terms and conditions does not make stealing right.
It's not stealing if you agreed to the terms of service when you signed up, and then broke those terms of service..... even if, as you say, you say you can't remember doing so.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Gone
It is stealing and I've helped a few ladies do chargebacks on their card and get refund. I don't actually care for any of your opinions that it's not stealing. I have put this thread up to help out ladies who have been stolen from.