Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

guys - what is your favourite outfit
Hi Lolo. One of my first posts on the forum, so please be gentle with me LOL. As a subbie who is into the bdsm scene, my preferred outfit for a young lady to wear would have to comprise something in pvc or leather, preferably black, along with knee-high pvc boots, with long heels, that can be forced into my mouth (or another hole somewhere on my body!). Ooh, getting all excited just writing about itSmile

(19-07-2011, 16:42)lolo Wrote: so guys what your one favourite outfit u like to see on a booking

gentle latex lol we can but try
Latex, that sounds like Lolo's favourite outfit

my boyfriends is my little red riding hood haha but in all fairness ive not worn it on a booking i keep it just for him
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(19-07-2011, 22:03)MrSmith767 Wrote: Latex, that sounds like Lolo's favourite outfit

def does
I actually like normal clothes a lot
in fact two of my best experiences was when a lady was running late and said I could come up whilst she got ready and she answered the door in a towel and wet hair she never quiet got ready
and the other time was when the same lady answered the door in a very sexy dress
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I have 2 wrap around dresses that I love. I bought my last one from Laura Ashley. It looks really sophisticated on the outside and a little tug of the tie and you're down to the underwear. Love it!
i better not comment lol
(20-07-2011, 22:18)lolo Wrote: i better not comment lol

Good girl!
(20-07-2011, 22:18)lolo Wrote: i better not comment lol

Oh go on I bet its very interesting

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  girls - your favourite outfit on a booking abcdef 19 29,902 29-10-2011, 21:49
Last Post: Freddo
  fav outfit abcdef 8 11,614 01-05-2011, 21:34
Last Post: Jeansman