Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payment Delay
I can't be the only person a tad concerned about the current payment delay and lack of info. I just contacted AW and was told they are waiting to hear from the payment processor. The lack of communication on all sides is mindboggling. How can nobody know whether or not we will get paid today? Surely the issue is either fixed or it isn't.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Hi, happened a few times throughout AW history (and other sites). All we can do trust in AW, they always work it out in the end.

If its a tech problem, processors/banks can be slow to fix things, waiting on different departments, other parties etc.

Unsure how long the delay will be but they'll get it fixed.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
yes As you rightly say it will get sorted, But any idea when ? People are struggling as it is and need their funds. I appreciate it's frustrating on all sides, Could AW not re-introduce the Cheque payments which they had as an option some years ago? You could request a cheque if you had 50 credits in. x
(07-03-2023, 12:46)hestiakane Wrote: I can't be the only person a tad concerned about the current payment delay and lack of info. I just contacted AW and was told they are waiting to hear from the payment processor. The lack of communication on all sides is mindboggling. How can nobody know whether or not we will get paid today? Surely the issue is either fixed or it isn't.

Yes it's very concerning hun, I believe they no longer offer post office payments either ( I've never tried this option) AW has also been really, really quiet of late also x Hope your ok x
We apologise for the delay in the payments this week.

Unfortunately, due to a Technical Issue with our Payment Processor, which was outside our control, there was a delay with funds going to GB Banks.

Please be aware that all pending credit transfers have now been successfully sent for processing.

By this the issue has been sorted xxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal1984 for this post:
  • admin
(07-03-2023, 18:15)admin Wrote: Hi, happened a few times throughout AW history (and other sites). All we can do trust in AW, they always work it out in the end.

If its a tech problem, processors/banks can be slow to fix things, waiting on different departments, other parties etc.

I know it's happened a few times in the past but it's just the lack of communication of the "new" owners that drives me mad. Back in the old days if there was an issue you actually got an email with a full explanation of what was happening. I'm the kind of person who can be patient and understanding as long as I'm kept properly informed. If I don't know what's happening, I catastrophise and assume the absolute worst. It's also annoying that they tell you to have 2 payment options in case anything goes wrong but they only offer 2 and Cosmos costs a fortune. Now they have got rid of the Post Office, it would be helpful if they offered an old fashioned cheque as an option.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • admin, country-gal1984
I totally agree with you hun, it would be great if they re-introduced the cheque option, I am somewhat of a nervous disposition myself and need to know what's happening, have an explanation, etc, or else it can really unsettle me. I never used the post office option as I was always worried I would either not get the text or the post office wouldn't accept the text! Cosmos you're right does cost a fortune so that's NOT an option for me. bring the cheque back AW please x
(07-03-2023, 18:15)admin Wrote: Hi, happened a few times throughout AW history (and other sites). All we can do trust in AW, they always work it out in the end.

hello Admin, could the cheque payment not be re-introduced as it was years ago as a payment option? 

kind regards x
Hi, new owners wouldnt entertain it I would suspect sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
(12-03-2023, 11:26)admin Wrote: Hi, new owners wouldnt entertain it I would suspect sorry.

Hold on, the new owners wouldn't entertain it? OMG, that is shocking...I think the owners need to think very carefully about how they are managing the site and how they treat the providers, I can see adult work soon becoming used less and less till it ceases to exist. Back in the day, we had justcamit a wonderful broadcaster, you got reliable responses from admin when there were problems and regular updates. You had various Reliable payment methods including a cheque but I guess the new owners don't seem to want to pay/do the paperwork for cheques. I've noticed a lot of changes over 17 years. It's a terrible shame. No longer a site that seems to care for its providers or service users. The closer of the marketplace, The new beta mode broadcaster, changes which are sadly killing off the site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Delay hestiakane 2 949 19-06-2023, 20:18
Last Post: admin