Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ADMIN My Report User Button not working???
Fuck me. What good is an IP address gonna do, huh? Ha-ha. There's hundreds of them online too, so it's really pointless mentioning such tech-talk. You need to stop living in 2002 as well.

Threatening you? Ha-ha. On your bike, asshole! I couldn't give a shit if you got your skull crushed in with a bat wrapped in razor wire, Glenn and Abraham style. I actually liked them. I don't like you, or your kind. Oh, that's really meant to be threatening huh, because like you, I'm being a keyboard warrior? I can actually see why a lot of you are whores. You'll never be fuck all else because you take the easy route. Maybe "I'll shut that shit down too" and say it was your fault.

I wasn't banned before, nor could I care less if I was banned today; I asked for my account to be deleted ages ago because most forums like this are a piece of shit, full of cliques like your kind anyway. You're almost like a bad lingering smell. If you actually read my post the other day when it was still there intact, nothing was really aimed at any members. It was just general comments about what I think of AdultWork.com, which is what this shitty forum is about, but y'all act like that ain't allowed. Well, that's why there's freedom of speech, and one can still get their points across without flaming anybody, which you did to me first. It also happens Ana X is someone I don't like for turning some strange women against me. Obviously, it's not the end of the world when a skank warns another skank abut shit that is none of their goddamn business, nor relevant to my sex life, but it's still wrongful accusations.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADMIN My Report User Button not working??? - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 23:33
RE: ADMIN My Report User Button not working??? - by Rambo was a pussy! - 01-10-2017, 13:34