Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
email issues with AW
Without sounding derogatory why is AW having consistent issues, there is always something going wrong, now its the emailing system, I know we are in a cost-of-living crisis and it's coming up to December and the world cup is on, but I have been on AW for 16 years and not seen problems so prevalent these days, with wonder it's so hard to hit ones target..come on AW please try and improve this site for all of us ...the site has had very little traffic for ages ...it's hard enough as it is with more and more competition
I think the original leadership/management were really on point. Around the time Justcamit ended AW was bought over by new management, hasnt felt the same since to be honest.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
(21-11-2022, 19:55)admin Wrote: I think the original leadership/management were really on point. Around the time Justcamit ended AW was bought over by new management, hasnt felt the same since to be honest.

Ah, that explains a few things. If they don't get their act in gear, they'll end up doing an Elon Musk to it. Because I fail to see how it can possibly sustain itself with traffic being the way it is. The big test will be after Christmas when we get the post-Christmas lull. If it survives beyond that, I will be very surprised.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • admin, KTC
(21-11-2022, 19:55)admin Wrote: I think the original leadership/management were really on point. Around the time Justcamit ended AW was bought over by new management, hasnt felt the same since to be honest.

That's very true Admin , justcamit was brilliant
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal1984 for this post:
  • admin
(21-11-2022, 22:35)Miss Deviant Wrote:

Ah, that explains a few things. If they don't get their act in gear, they'll end up doing an Elon Musk to it. Because I fail to see how it can possibly sustain itself with traffic being the way it is. The big test will be after Christmas when we get the post-Christmas lull. If it survives beyond that, I will be very surprised.

That's exactly what I'm worrying about Miss Deviant, as I'm not on any other sites, but since justcamit was stopped, OnlyFans becoming more popular, there has been less and less traffic , probably due to the constant issues, we shall as you say see if AW survives after the Xmas lull x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal1984 for this post:
  • admin, KTC