Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Girls chat
I'm completely independent so have the whole 70% (after AW fees)..

Don't want to join a agency as well 20% is still 20%... 
But I'm jealous of there girl chats as this job cam be so quiet on your own)...

Did anyone want to join a independent girls group chat to share ideas etc, I can start a WhatsApp for us girls only!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CurvyNikki for this post:
  • country-gal1984, Krista_Sky
Good Morning, Nikki, I am independent too, would personally never join a group, I like full control. Have you not found any gals to chat with? The cam world as you've found out can be a lonely place, I have found that having free view chat helps a little as you get to have banter and laugh with the guys, feel free to drop me an email, I'm happy to correspond with you

with warmth

charlotte
Heyy nope but I'm going to start a girls chat on whatsapp haha if you join it will be 3 of us haha!!

Always nice to bounce new ideas around (was the only perk of being in a 'group' but the 20% they took just wasn't worth it just for the girls chat.

I'll PM you for your number xx
Hi all, we have been toying with this idea for a while now. Plan is to have a chat on whatsapp/signal and telegram for verified AW members (group or no group) to chat in.

I'll see if launch can be brought forward.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(08-09-2022, 12:17)admin Wrote: Hi all, we have been toying with this idea for a while now. Plan is to have a chat on whatsapp/signal and telegram for verified AW members (group or no group) to chat in.

I'll see if launch can be brought forward.

That would be amazing, I've found a few group chats but there all for other sites and mainly American based which isn't much help haha!

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyNikki for this post:
  • admin
https://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=13058
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I couldn't join as I'm not part of the daily pay group... back to square one for me haha! X

(13-09-2022, 17:30)CurvyNikki Wrote: I couldn't join as I'm not part of the daily pay group... back to square one for me haha! X

Hey love 

Just came across your post , I’m also independent for 7 years, did you end up setting up wats up group ? I’d love to join if you did Smile xx