Adultwork Forum
AW Pending Payments - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW Pending Payments (/showthread.php?tid=9505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

Because some of us don't have paxum and payoneer. I don't have photo ID so I can't get either. It was my plan to sort out said photo ID but I need to be paid in order to do so....

RE: AW Pending Payments - country-gal - 12-10-2016

NO need for that attitude del2 , i'm pleased you have received your funds and are doing well , that's great and I mean that but some of us and that's me don't have a paxum or payoneer account I don't like the fees it implements , that's my choice along with many others , please appreciate that some of us gals use the cheque and UK fsp options only because they provide limited fees if any other than AW and arrive fast , thank you

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:46)del2 Wrote: also....nobody cares if you boycott, you're one person LOL I find it funny to think you'll even slightly make a dent.

They've not broken their terms of contract, they're just not able to pay you the EXACT way you want to be, you can get your money like I and basically everyone else has.

I'm not ONE person. In fact, there are many girls who are following suit - as are their customers. And in terms of breaking their contract - they have promised payments and have failed to deliver. Payments for 27 and 4 cannot now be converted to other methods. That means they haven't honoured their side by not paying us.

Of course you're welcome to slag us all off because you're sitting pretty. But many of us are not. Perhaps you wouldn't be so smug if you were in our situation....

Also i'm sure if you were in a position where you also hadn't received your funds i'm sure you would like an explanation as to why ? I mean wouldn't you ask your boss/employer why you hadn't been paid ? wouldn't that be your right to ask ?

RE: AW Pending Payments - admin - 12-10-2016

Hi, dont turn the thread into a sewer again please folks, alot of worried people are reading these forums right now.

ignore del2 just a smart ass with a dire attitude , sorry but I am angry now

yes your right ADMIN, will keep my opinions to myself , turning into a slanging match wont help matters , apologies just rattled like many others are

RE: AW Pending Payments - iloveit38 - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:19)country-gal Wrote: Respect Cristal for such a well thought and written email to adultwork stating valuable points , i'm sure I have a bald patch on my head , I feel sick with worry as the farm no longer being dairy doesn't generate the income it used to so I rely on AW a lot more , I haven't said anything to my regulars about not receiving my funds, totally respect you i'm always so wary on contacting aw incase they remove my profile !!!!! still no UK funds in my account yet either , there must be other sites out there but I have never really wanted to work elsewhere

as mentioned I really admire you , your not afraid to speak your mind

xxxx

Think I remember you saying it was your birthday tommorow...fingers crossed xxx

RE: AW Pending Payments - del2 - 12-10-2016

LOL there are so many alternatives to pay you, they're not out of their terms of service, it has ALWAYS been advised by AW to have alternative payment options, it's not their fault you didn't have one sorted.

Also I am not the only one who has been working as normal etc, there are so many, practically everyone I chat to, which are a fair few girls in all honesty....seems weird that people that frequent this forum are the ones panicking.

I am a smart ass and sorry you're angry but I don't care.

RE: AW Pending Payments - del2 - 12-10-2016

also yeah, I wouldn't be so smug if I were you yeah....of course, but I'm not and I seem to remember saying over and over again at the start of this whole thing that girls need to sort payoneer ASAP. Not my fault people decided to call me names instead of listen eh?