Adultwork Forum
AW Pending Payments - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW Pending Payments (/showthread.php?tid=9505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AW Pending Payments - country-gal - 12-10-2016

Respect Cristal for such a well thought and written email to adultwork stating valuable points , i'm sure I have a bald patch on my head , I feel sick with worry as the farm no longer being dairy doesn't generate the income it used to so I rely on AW a lot more , I haven't said anything to my regulars about not receiving my funds, totally respect you i'm always so wary on contacting aw incase they remove my profile !!!!! still no UK funds in my account yet either , there must be other sites out there but I have never really wanted to work elsewhere

as mentioned I really admire you , your not afraid to speak your mind

xxxx

To be honest I don't believe any of these updates anymore , I wont believe it until I see the funds owed in my bank........still cannot transfer UK funds either as the form is still disabled and I have funds still showing as pending .....oh man Sad

RE: AW Pending Payments - Angel - 12-10-2016

there isn't a large enough thank you button for Crystal , I have emailed them too and stated clearly the question that we need transparency that we cannot comprehend why are they moving the post while cashing out from clientele that we are questioning their ethics and that  can not longer ''wait and see '' and that we need definite answers .

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:21)Angel Wrote: there isn't a large enough thank you button for Crystal , I have emailed them too and stated clearly the question that we need transparency that we cannot comprehend why are they moving the post while cashing out from clientele that we are questioning their ethics and that  can not longer ''wait and see '' and that we need definite answers .

I used very legal language - suggesting they had broken their terms of contract. I think that gave them the kick they needed. If we were to go down the legal route, we would have a very strong case for civil litigation - and they know this. I think they now realise they aren't dealing with people who are clueless. They are dealing with people who do know their onions!

Its in there best interest to get things sorted of their bread and butter ( us gal's and the guys who use it to see us ) will leave .......

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:31)country-gal Wrote: Its in there best interest to get things sorted of their bread and butter ( us gal's and the guys who use it to see us ) will leave .......

Well more of my regs have come forward to say they are boycotting AW until we're paid. Others will folllow suit. This is probably why it's so quiet.

RE: AW Pending Payments - harmony-uk - 12-10-2016

further compliance issues and payments will be made today or tomorrow?... yeah yeah, heard that before aw! Sad

RE: AW Pending Payments - del2 - 12-10-2016

Just out of interest....why haven't you got payoneer or paxum sorted if it's such a big deal? I'm quite confused as I have received all my money, barely any fees as well....I don't think sending emails is going to help anything it's just going to take up their time.

My regulars are coming to see me as normal on adultwork, I'm earning as normal. It's been a non issue for me. I don't get how there's such a huge group who are so upset and going crazy about this, yet another group of people who literally haven't been affected.

RE: AW Pending Payments - del2 - 12-10-2016

also....nobody cares if you boycott, you're one person LOL I find it funny to think you'll even slightly make a dent.

They've not broken their terms of contract, they're just not able to pay you the EXACT way you want to be, you can get your money like I and basically everyone else has.

RE: AW Pending Payments - Angel - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:43)del2 Wrote: Just out of interest....why haven't you got payoneer or paxum sorted if it's such a big deal? I'm quite confused as I have received all my money, barely any fees as well....I don't think sending emails is going to help anything it's just going to take up their time.

My regulars are coming to see me as normal on adultwork, I'm earning as normal. It's been a non issue for me. I don't get how there's such a huge group who are so upset and going crazy about this, yet another group of people who literally haven't been affected.

You seem to be the only one dear ''unaffected'' ...by the sounds of it! must be our imagination ! sorry my diplomacy failed there and so has my sarcasm  ...