Adultwork Forum
AW Pending Payments - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW Pending Payments (/showthread.php?tid=9505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:35)LexiMelrose Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:29)laura20 Wrote: as soon as my i.d comes through im joining that cam site

They do take 50% of your earning but it evens out because they advertise the site and even individual girls so much!

Plus whatever interest they are earning by keeping hold of it....

RE: AW Pending Payments - Angel - 12-10-2016

I agree I do not intend to log on until I see funds coming in , we have had the epassporte incident few years back but under different ownership I don't know who this new lot is of AW but they are certainly not acting with transparency I am concerned myself .

I'm boiling up some coffee and then they're getting a stocking email. Fuck "don't bombard us". I want answers!

RE: AW Pending Payments - Angel - 12-10-2016

I have forwarded them an email last night asking specifically if the actual payment processor for uk payments it is in place why people are receiving paxum transfers and why are we not kept in the loop guess what no answer surprise surprise , keep us update hun if you hear anything .

RE: AW Pending Payments - Ana_X - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:26)LexiMelrose Wrote: Unlikely.

I reccomend everyone uses Babestationcams though. I make the same as I do on AW there and they payout weekly with no bullshit. Suprisingly domme friendly as well. (Not being paid to say this).

Also, proud moment and nobody to share with, I lost two pounds  Blush

Congrats on the weight loss! I'm on the same journey myself, looking to shift a little excess before I head off to LA in March  Big Grin

Here's my email to them: Ok, I appreciate that you asked that we "don't bombard the help centre", but after repeated promises of funds hitting our bank accounts; I think we are quite entitled to, especially when we have STILL to receive our money.

This situation is fast getting intolerable. You advised that we would start to receiving funds Monday. Nothing. You advised that funds would be there first thing Tuesday. Nothing. You advised that they would be there later on Tuesday. Nothing. Now you advise they could be on Wednesday. As of 09.47 GMT - nothing.

You have a lot of very angry members who want to know what is happening. Some of those members are now considering their future with your site. I note that transfers for 27 September and 4 October are still in my pending folder. This suggests these payments are yet to be processed. Yesterday; you advised you are awaiting confirmation from the processor. Several members have emailed you to find out what is happening; and yet have received no response.

We are justifiably concerned and angry. We have worked hard to earn the money owed to us. In the process; we have generated income for you. We have provided the information you required in order to facilitate payment to us. We have kept to our side of the deal. We need you to honour your side in a timely manner.

I don't like to send emails this strong; but as I'm sure you can appreciate, the situation is getting pretty desperate for many of us. I have been speaking with some members who are now facing eviction because they cannot pay their rent. Many members have young children to care for - and now cannot afford to buy food for them.

I implore you to PLEASE act on this TODAY, so that the situation is resolved for all. I am grateful for the fact that you have arranged a new processor in a very timely manner. But the issue is that we are still to be paid. The longer this continues; the less faith your members are going to have in you - me in included. We have been very loyal and have repeatedly shown our support to you with regard to this situation. But as I'm sure you can appreciate; this situation cannot continue with promises of funds being delivered, and then nothing arriving. For the sake of all concerned; including yourselves, please resolve this situation today.

Thank you.

My regulars are now saying they won't use AW until it pays it's members.

RE: AW Pending Payments - Tara25 - 12-10-2016

update!!! UK bank payments were not made yesterday (Wednesday), do not expect them to be in your account. There were some more compliance issues with the involved banks that have been resolved this morning. We have been advised that payments will be going out today and all should be completed by close of business on Thursday (this is for payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October).

(12-10-2016, 10:17)laura20 Wrote: update!!! UK bank payments were not made yesterday (Wednesday), do not expect them to be in your account.  There were some more compliance issues with the involved banks that have been resolved this morning.  We have been advised that payments will be going out today and all should be completed by close of business on Thursday (this is for payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October).

That's because I laid it on the line and also advised that CUSTOMERS and MEMBERS are now planning to leave.

RE: AW Pending Payments - SwingingMilf - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:26)LexiMelrose Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:24)laura20 Wrote: i can garantee we wont see a penny today either

Unlikely.

I reccomend everyone uses Babestationcams though. I make the same as I do on AW there and they payout weekly with no bullshit. Suprisingly domme friendly as well. (Not being paid to say this).

Also, proud moment and nobody to share with, I lost two pounds  Blush

Well doneSmile

I applied, sent the signed stuff off and heard nothing back....a week ago Sad