Adultwork Forum
AW Pending Payments - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW Pending Payments (/showthread.php?tid=9505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AW Pending Payments - SweetSophia97 - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 17:53)LexiMelrose Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 17:50)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 17:38)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Aw Sophia I'm really sorry that's awful, I think it's the not knowing must be making it all so much worse. If there was a light at the end of the tunnel and definite dead line people could take a deep breath and make plans to last it out until it was sorted.
It's really cruel for people to still be talking down to the girls who are struggle and telling them what they should have done. Hindsight is a wonderful thing! X

Thank u babe means a lot yeah I really didn't expect  this but let's just all be positive... it's horrible I have £500 in my account + and cantcan't get it . I know adultwork are doing everything and I am really greatful . Fingers crossed and I hope u are well babe xxx

I'd reccomend dailypay, even if it's just to get that 500through to tide you over x

I am onot dailypay , I do request on payout Smile hun x

(12-10-2016, 17:55)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 17:38)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Aw Sophia I'm really sorry that's awful, I think it's the not knowing must be making it all so much worse. If there was a light at the end of the tunnel and definite dead line people could take a deep breath and make plans to last it out until it was sorted.
It's really cruel for people to still be talking down to the girls who are struggle and telling them what they should have done. Hindsight is a wonderful thing! X

Thank u babe means a lot yeah I really didn't expect  this but let's just all be positive... it's horrible I have £500 in my account + and cantcan't get it . I know adultwork are doing everything and I am really greatful . Fingers crossed and I hope u are well babe xxx

I'd reccomend dailypay, even if it's just to get that 500through to tide you over x

They won't send the full amount as they only giving £100 a day atm. So that bit difficult  in lonLondon,  bills, about to leave the country , my kids, food , electric, phone bills, dfs for sofa ! It's crazy ... £100 a day is not enough for me simply  xx

RE: AW Pending Payments - Gone - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 17:44)mistresscristal Wrote:

Thank you. We all have our own reasons for doing things in a certain way. Horses for courses. Yes it has taught us all a valuable lesson. But to say "oh, it's your fault for not making alternative arrangements," is like saying to a raped woman "oh it's your fault for wearing a skirt." None of us could foresee it was going to take this long; especially since from the very beginning, AdultWork said and I quote: Please rest assured, there are no issues with cash flow or financing and there is certainly no need to signup to any intermediaries offering other methods or frequencies of payment." 

We took their assurances and decided to be patient. But when you're struggling financially; as many girls are, then patience starts to wear thin. For what it's worth; I do have alternative back ups so I'm not totally without funds. Granted; it's not to the level I earn with AW, but it's better than nothing. I don't put all my eggs in one basket, as has been accused. For I feel for those who don't have a back up - I've been in a situation where you have zero money to scratch your arse with. To be lectured by those who claim to know better, is not helpful. It's like rubbing salt in already very sore wounds.

I have to agree, and that is what I have found really sad about the whole thing. No one is saying not having a back up plan is wise, what these girls are saying is how do we move forward and what can we expect to happen now. I think it's sadistic when girls are already stressed to the eyes and in tears, that they are being made fun of too. I consider myself very very lucky this hasn't effected me, my heart really does go out to the ladies left with nothing. That is never anyone's first choice! But these things happen, that's life, sadly x

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 17:58)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 17:44)mistresscristal Wrote:

Thank you. We all have our own reasons for doing things in a certain way. Horses for courses. Yes it has taught us all a valuable lesson. But to say "oh, it's your fault for not making alternative arrangements," is like saying to a raped woman "oh it's your fault for wearing a skirt." None of us could foresee it was going to take this long; especially since from the very beginning, AdultWork said and I quote: Please rest assured, there are no issues with cash flow or financing and there is certainly no need to signup to any intermediaries offering other methods or frequencies of payment." 

We took their assurances and decided to be patient. But when you're struggling financially; as many girls are, then patience starts to wear thin. For what it's worth; I do have alternative back ups so I'm not totally without funds. Granted; it's not to the level I earn with AW, but it's better than nothing. I don't put all my eggs in one basket, as has been accused. For I feel for those who don't have a back up - I've been in a situation where you have zero money to scratch your arse with. To be lectured by those who claim to know better, is not helpful. It's like rubbing salt in already very sore wounds.

I have to agree, and that is what I have found really sad about the whole thing. No one is saying not having a back up plan is wise, what these girls are saying is how do we move forward and what can we expect to happen now. I think it's sadistic when girls are already stressed to the eyes and in tears, that they are being made fun of too. I consider myself very very lucky this hasn't effected me, my heart really does go out to the ladies left with nothing. That is never anyone's first choice! But these things happen, that's life, sadly x

Exactly. I think the ones picking fault would have a different attitude if they were the ones stressed and worried.

Hope u girls all okay too Smile I know everyone is having it hard!! Hope we all get sorted soon Wink chin up everyone xx

RE: AW Pending Payments - YoungMumBellaRose - 12-10-2016

Hi Admin just wondering if my requested payment will be in today at all? Tried to email you but got no answer. Understand your really busy atm. Requested it yesterday morning. It's usually very quick going in. Thanks x

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

We just have to keep positive and have faith that this will all come out in the wash. It's difficult with the pay days being moved; I'll admit. But I would hope that today's update isn't just another false hope.

(12-10-2016, 18:02)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Hi Admin just wondering if my requested payment will be in today at all? Tried to email you but got no answer. Understand your really busy atm. Requested it yesterday morning. It's usually very quick going in. Thanks x

Hi babe something has gone wrong "adultwork crisis " founds not being released as of yet but hopefully soon !!! Fingers crossed! Might be some Friday but latest  Monday. O u have a look on here u will see a page with everything explained on darlingWink myself I only found out today xx

RE: AW Pending Payments - LydiaKink - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 17:57)SweetSophia97 Wrote:

They won't send the full amount as they only giving £100 a day atm. So that bit difficult  in lonLondon,  bills, about to leave the country , my kids, food , electric, phone bills, dfs for sofa ! It's crazy ... £100 a day is not enough for me simply  xx

Oh hun! I wish I could help you out but totally in the same situation lol. I moved from London to Belfast just before this all happened, thank god or I'd be completely screwed as living in the city took all my sites income, not just AW! This is just such a pain now.

(12-10-2016, 18:05)LexiMelrose Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 17:57)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 17:50)SweetSophia97 Wrote: Thank u babe means a lot yeah I really didn't expect  this but let's just all be positive... it's horrible I have £500 in my account + and cantcan't get it . I know adultwork are doing everything and I am really greatful . Fingers crossed and I hope u are well babe xxx

Oh hun! I wish I could help you out but totally in the same situation lol. I moved from London to Belfast just before this all happened, thank god or I'd be completely screwed as living in the city took all my sites income, not just AW! This is just such a pain now.

Thank u babe no honestly it's fine wouldn't accept any help really.. I'm not one for thatSmile thank u so spoilt so much ! Hope ur alright to bless ya Smile xxxx