Adultwork Forum
AW Pending Payments - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW Pending Payments (/showthread.php?tid=9505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AW Pending Payments - del2 - 12-10-2016

You've basically just backed up what I've said....you didn't sort anything out before hand and now you're facing the consequences....so you have no room to be emailing AW over and over again, threatening them etc because you've plainly admitted that yes "perhaps (you) should have" sorted out an alternative.

It's a shitty position to be in and I am not doubting you're worried (or anyone else) but my point being that emailing AW and wasting their time because of your negligence is not going to do anything. You're all sat on here moaning but what are you actually doing to sort it out? Emailing adultwork? Boycotting the site?

Why not pull your fingers out your arses, sort out your ID and sort out alternatives. It really is that simple, it can be done online in minutes. It's £70/£80...you can raise £80 easily by selling picture sets on Twitter....do any of you have any survival instincts in here?

LexiMelrose there's always paytoo, I've heard they're actually quite good.

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 16:02)del2 Wrote: You've basically just backed up what I've said....you didn't sort anything out before hand and now you're facing the consequences....so you have no room to be emailing AW over and over again, threatening them etc because you've plainly admitted that yes "perhaps (you) should have" sorted out an alternative.

It's a shitty position to be in and I am not doubting you're worried (or anyone else) but my point being that emailing AW and wasting their time because of your negligence is not going to do anything. You're all sat on here moaning but what are you actually doing to sort it out? Emailing adultwork? Boycotting the site?

Why not pull your fingers out your arses, sort out your ID and sort out alternatives. It really is that simple, it can be done online in minutes. It's £70/£80...you can raise £80 easily by selling picture sets on Twitter....do any of you have any survival instincts in here?

how about you quit with the bitchy comments and stop judging? You're behaving like a condescending brat....

And I haven't emailed them "over and over". I emailed them ONCE this morning - after being very patient since this all started. Neither did I threaten them. I simply stated what I wouldn't be logging on until I was paid. Two of my regs decided to follow suit. I didn't demand they do that. They simply are showing support for me. 

But then I get the impression you'll pick fault with everything I say - because you're oh so perfect aren't you?

RE: AW Pending Payments - Tara25 - 12-10-2016

Annnnnnnnnnnnyway , anyone been paid yet lol?! xxx

(12-10-2016, 16:09)laura20 Wrote: Annnnnnnnnnnnyway , anyone been paid yet lol?! xxx

Not so far but I'm keeping everything crossed. I've been and paid in some money in the bank so that should keep me going.

RE: AW Pending Payments - Ms Dee - 12-10-2016

I take it everybody is synchronizing menzies?

(12-10-2016, 16:13)Ms Dee Wrote: I take it everybody is synchronizing menzies?

If that was the case; her cooch would have been pulled over her head by now...lmao!

RE: AW Pending Payments - iloveit38 - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 16:09)laura20 Wrote: Annnnnnnnnnnnyway , anyone been paid yet lol?! xxx

not yet babes xxx

RE: AW Pending Payments - iloveit38 - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 16:02)del2 Wrote: You've basically just backed up what I've said....you didn't sort anything out before hand and now you're facing the consequences....so you have no room to be emailing AW over and over again, threatening them etc because you've plainly admitted that yes "perhaps (you) should have" sorted out an alternative.

wow can you?? Im new to AW that sounds brilliant xx

RE: AW Pending Payments - Tara25 - 12-10-2016

Yeah i wanna hear more about selling pics on twitter now lolx

RE: AW Pending Payments - YoungMumBellaRose - 12-10-2016

Not yet Sad

I'm also waiting on a requested payment from DailyPay which hasn't gone in either.

xx