Adultwork Forum
AW Pending Payments - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW Pending Payments (/showthread.php?tid=9505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AW Pending Payments - iloveit38 - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 12:58)wife4rent Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 11:59)English-Caroline Wrote: If Adultwork have done anything wrong, it has simply been in "Carrot Dangling". Making promises before the completed processes are confirmed by the Payment Processor.
100% right
Unfortunately, everything they say is correct at the time and they are trying to re assure people they are doing something. It would be wrong for them to say nothing, so can't really do anything right.

Due to money laundering regulations and the amount of money involved, probably paying out anything up to a £-million a week, banks will be wanting to check there funding source etc very carefully, especially when you take into consideration that AW is an anonymous offshore company. So even after double checking everything and being told everything is ok, it is not unusual for a last compliance check to through something else up.

@del2 - just because you are savvy enough to have gotten through this ordeal ok, there are plenty out there that are struggling, if you can't say anything positive and helpful it is often best not to be negative to people, it really does not help their situation.

I wish people would stop blaming people for not having two funding sources like AW have supposedly always told people too

AW SHOULD HAVE HAD TWO METHODS TO PAY PEOPLE

If they had, then people would not be in this situation, it is the responsibility of AW to pay people what they owe them.

I hope it gets resolved for you all soon.

Sarah x x

RE: AW Pending Payments - Ana_X - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 12:58)wife4rent Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 11:59)English-Caroline Wrote: If Adultwork have done anything wrong, it has simply been in "Carrot Dangling". Making promises before the completed processes are confirmed by the Payment Processor.

Unfortunately, everything they say is correct at the time and they are trying to re assure people they are doing something. It would be wrong for them to say nothing, so can't really do anything right.

Due to money laundering regulations and the amount of money involved, probably paying out anything up to a £-million a week, banks will be wanting to check there funding source etc very carefully, especially when you take into consideration that AW is an anonymous offshore company. So even after double checking everything and being told everything is ok, it is not unusual for a last compliance check to through something else up.

@del2 - just because you are savvy enough to have gotten through this ordeal ok, there are plenty out there that are struggling, if you can't say anything positive and helpful it is often best not to be negative to people, it really does not help their situation.

I wish people would stop blaming people for not having two funding sources like AW have supposedly always told people too

AW SHOULD HAVE HAD TWO METHODS TO PAY PEOPLE

If they had, then people would not be in this situation, it is the responsibility of AW to pay people what they owe them.

I hope it gets resolved for you all soon.

Sarah x x

AW have multiple methods of paying people, but it's down to the service provider to have accounts linked to those other systems should their preferred method of receiving payment have an issue.

In the start I was one of those who hadn't set up another payment method. Now I have both a payoneer and paxum account with all of my previous payouts since the pacnet hiccup having been paid into paxum.

RE: AW Pending Payments - sarahxxx - 12-10-2016

Obviously AW did NOT have two methods of paying people into UK / EU bank account.

If they had two methods then they would not have this problem. Nor would they be setting up a new one.

You should not need to lose money transferring your funds back into UK sterling, AW take a big enough percentage as it is.

Sarah x x x

(12-10-2016, 13:09)del2 Wrote: Well it's important people know that there are alternative options, it's all doom and gloom over here when it doesn't need to be. Which is my point, difficult pill to swallow but it's true.

They can (or they could, not sure if that's changed) redirect their payments to payoneer. Also I tried to advise this weeks ago but I got just as much shit then. Not my fault people are getting upset when the answers to their issues are right under their nose.

Also my posts are more to do with the idiocy of blaming AW and trying to threaten them than anything else.

I have opened a Payoneer however I cant link it to my adultwork. They said I had to apply again using a different email adress.

RE: AW Pending Payments - Junior - 12-10-2016

30%? Such a big fee huh? Have you tried other sites out there?

To say Adultwork isn't a UK based company, personally I think they've done a cracking job in the past and to date.

RE: AW Pending Payments - del2 - 12-10-2016

hey iloveit38, if you go onto payoneer live chat they should be able to help you.

My email for payoneer doesn't match aw and it works just fine. Payoneer help desk are really helpful though so they should be able to sort it out for you. A couple of my friends had issues with proof of address, email issues etc and got it sorted pretty quickly.
You can also change the email address on your payoneer without starting over as well.

Hope that helps

(12-10-2016, 14:22)del2 Wrote: hey iloveit38, if you go onto payoneer live chat they should be able to help you.

My email for payoneer doesn't match aw and it works just fine. Payoneer help desk are really helpful though so they should be able to sort it out for you. A couple of my friends had issues with proof of address, email issues etc and got it sorted pretty quickly.
You can also change the email address on your payoneer without starting over as well.

Hope that helps

thankyou xx

RE: AW Pending Payments - MissJoannadeVil - 12-10-2016

Starting to think I'm invisible.....................

RE: AW Pending Payments - LydiaKink - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 12:08)del2 Wrote: I'm sorry but not having government ID when you run a business from home is not an excuse. It's wreckless and now they're feeling the pinch because of their wreckless behavior and blaming adultwork as if it's their fault. Like I've said AW have always said to make sure you always have alternative payment options. It's not their fault that some of you didn't. Also lets hope daily pay don't run out of those diminishing funds or you wont be thanking God for daily pay at all.

I don't doubt this is a stressful time and I wasn't saying it wasn't but why on earth are there emails being sent to AW, and people saying that they're going to be pursuing this legally....considering the people saying this don't have ID and apparently because they've gone a mere 2/3 weeks without money can't afford one, it's pretty laughable to think they'd be able to afford legal costs.

It's unfortunate but you can still get payoneer and get your earnings....as beauvoir said.....every single penny.

Personally I have government ID, Tax and VAT details for myself. But am banned from payoneer due to a previous camsite I worked on laundering money through them (they banned all those girls accounts) and can't for the life of me get paxum to give me my log in details after having my email hacked. 

I know I'm an anomaly but still, shit happens. I had EU, UK and cheque set up... thats 3 payment options.

RE: AW Pending Payments - Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016

Wow! Is it handbags at 50 paces here or what?! For those who seem intent on poking their nose in other people's business - not everybody has photo ID. I do have government ID but it doesn't have my photo. My photo ID i.e. my passport was lost in a house fire. Because I don't drive I don't have a driving licence. Neither do I go abroad, so I saw no need for a passport. At the time the PacNet issues started; I was in the process of arranging photo ID. But I cannot do that yet because I need to be paid to pay the fees to get ID. Bills take priority.

In addition; I was loathed to set up said accounts because of the fees involved. In hindsight; yes I probably should have thrown caution to the wind, but when we are told we're getting paid on x date, and we expect that to happen, then there isn't quite the sense of urgency.

So for those who judge - yes I perhaps should have sorted out a payoneer/paxum account - but there were other priorities. My issue with AW was the constant carrot dangling. A simple "we will let you know when funds are DEFINITELY being paid," would have been better than giving out various dates for funds to not materialise.

In the setting up of a new processor; I cannot fault them. I agree, they have worked very hard and they are ahead in the game. The updates however, should have been better thought out so that we are not constantly given false hope. THAT is my issue with them.