Adultwork Forum
AW Pending Payments - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW Pending Payments (/showthread.php?tid=9505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: AW Pending Payments - beauvoir - 12-10-2016

I just said that I was paid by my secondary payment method.

AW themselves wrote two hours ago:
"UK bank payments were not made yesterday (Wednesday), do not expect them to be in your account. There were some more compliance issues with the involved banks that have been resolved this morning. We have been advised that payments will be going out today and all should be completed by close of business on Thursday (this is for payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October)."

I was paid every single penny owed to me via Payoneer. Money which I can withdraw and deposit into my bank account.

RE: AW Pending Payments - Angel - 12-10-2016

Yes just saw your message but with all other messages rolling in I have missed the initial reply .thanks

RE: AW Pending Payments - beauvoir - 12-10-2016

No problem x

RE: AW Pending Payments - del2 - 12-10-2016

I'm sorry but not having government ID when you run a business from home is not an excuse. It's wreckless and now they're feeling the pinch because of their wreckless behavior and blaming adultwork as if it's their fault. Like I've said AW have always said to make sure you always have alternative payment options. It's not their fault that some of you didn't. Also lets hope daily pay don't run out of those diminishing funds or you wont be thanking God for daily pay at all.

I don't doubt this is a stressful time and I wasn't saying it wasn't but why on earth are there emails being sent to AW, and people saying that they're going to be pursuing this legally....considering the people saying this don't have ID and apparently because they've gone a mere 2/3 weeks without money can't afford one, it's pretty laughable to think they'd be able to afford legal costs.

It's unfortunate but you can still get payoneer and get your earnings....as beauvoir said.....every single penny.

RE: AW Pending Payments - Junior - 12-10-2016

Adultwork have always stated 'Have a backup payout option' it's smart business practice. It's been what 3 weeks since this whole thing started? In that time you could of signed up to payoneer and took your cash out. Payoneer fees that I pay are $3.15 to withdraw from the cash machine, $5 for the money to be loaded on the card.

As for boycotting Adultwork... Seriously, the only person you'll be denting is yourself. We're all in charge of our own businesses here and all do things differently, but none of this was Adultworks fault. There is so much regulation they have to go through, that it's near on impossible to give an exact timeframe, but I think they've done a brilliant job.

Best thing you can all do now, is keep building your funds up so when you do receive the payout, you get one lump sum.

Crying about it isn't solving nothing.

RE: AW Pending Payments - MissJoannadeVil - 12-10-2016

For those of us who have been getting paid by cheque, I have sat and waited and chosen not to transfer my pending cheques to payoneer, paxum or paytoo. I wanted to wait and see if we could eventually transfer to bank or cheque again. Today there is now the option to change those pending payments to UK cheque, which I have done. Does anyone know what this means, or how and when the payments will be made?
Many thanks.

RE: AW Pending Payments - sarahxxx - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 11:59)English-Caroline Wrote: If Adultwork have done anything wrong, it has simply been in "Carrot Dangling". Making promises before the completed processes are confirmed by the Payment Processor.

Unfortunately, everything they say is correct at the time and they are trying to re assure people they are doing something. It would be wrong for them to say nothing, so can't really do anything right.

Due to money laundering regulations and the amount of money involved, probably paying out anything up to a £-million a week, banks will be wanting to check there funding source etc very carefully, especially when you take into consideration that AW is an anonymous offshore company. So even after double checking everything and being told everything is ok, it is not unusual for a last compliance check to through something else up.

@del2 - just because you are savvy enough to have gotten through this ordeal ok, there are plenty out there that are struggling, if you can't say anything positive and helpful it is often best not to be negative to people, it really does not help their situation.

I wish people would stop blaming people for not having two funding sources like AW have supposedly always told people too

AW SHOULD HAVE HAD TWO METHODS TO PAY PEOPLE

If they had, then people would not be in this situation, it is the responsibility of AW to pay people what they owe them.

I hope it gets resolved for you all soon.

Sarah x x

RE: AW Pending Payments - Junior - 12-10-2016

Adultwork have more than 2 methods to pay people. That's why us that have been using payoneer have been paid every week. It's YOU that needs to have 2 methods.
It's also your responsibility to have back up options, it's normal business practice. You're a business the same way adultwork is.

RE: AW Pending Payments - del2 - 12-10-2016

Well it's important people know that there are alternative options, it's all doom and gloom over here when it doesn't need to be. Which is my point, difficult pill to swallow but it's true.

They can (or they could, not sure if that's changed) redirect their payments to payoneer. Also I tried to advise this weeks ago but I got just as much shit then. Not my fault people are getting upset when the answers to their issues are right under their nose.

Also my posts are more to do with the idiocy of blaming AW and trying to threaten them than anything else.

RE: AW Pending Payments - admin - 12-10-2016

W4R means 2 bank accounts, eg DP has 3.