Adultwork Forum
ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? (/showthread.php?tid=9481)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - country-gal - 04-10-2016

Ive looked and I do have the form to place the address but think I shall sit tight too.....I still have 27th and 4th sitting there waiting but best leave it till tomorrow as AW have said they will have links then .....so tempting to but an address in but I shall wait a little longer xxxx

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - YoungMumBellaRose - 04-10-2016

Ahh so confused! lol Hopefully it's a step closer to us receiving our payments Smile xx

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - Tara25 - 04-10-2016

admin can u please reply to my msg...my statement is wierd....and my transfer request history......

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - YoungMumBellaRose - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 23:18)laura20 Wrote: admin can u please reply to my msg...my statement is wierd....and my transfer request history......

Waiting on a reply too , perhaps admin is away to bed? lol xx

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - admin - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 21:06)country-gal Wrote: things moving forward then , so all they require is the home address to verify the UK payments before they get processed .....x

Hi, no processor found yet, they have put the fields there for the future just (mentioned last week), nothing has changed in regards to the processor yet.

Thanks

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - Tara25 - 04-10-2016

ahh guess we will have to wait til morning xxx

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - harmony-uk - 05-10-2016

on the pending transactions page, they've now put the link to add address... just added mine.
fingers crossed its nearly sorted now Smile

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - YoungMumBellaRose - 05-10-2016

(05-10-2016, 08:18)harmony-uk Wrote: on the pending transactions page, they've now put the link to add address... just added mine.

Are you on DP? xx

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - YoungMumBellaRose - 05-10-2016

So if i'm on DP i can still add my own address? It just confuses me because Colin's name is on my account. Will this effect me receiving my payments? :/ Shall i go ahead and add my address? xx

RE: ooo is this progress with the payment processor? - harmony-uk - 05-10-2016

(05-10-2016, 09:22)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 08:18)harmony-uk Wrote: on the pending transactions page, they've now put the link to add address... just added mine.

Are you on DP? xx

no, I'm not in a group xx