Adultwork Forum
talk about stereotype - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: talk about stereotype (/showthread.php?tid=909)

Pages: 1 2

talk about stereotype - tinkerbell - 08-07-2011

had an email from a dude today

basically saying, "were having a party me and three mates and, we obviously want you to come along and be there the entire evening, we want to pay £200 for 4 hours work for all 4 of us, we know this is slightly less then your asking price but we will supply all of the coke you need"

all the fucking coke i need eh? well im obviously such a coke whore i exchange sexual favours for drugs?

idiot.Dodgy

RE: talk about stereotype - Freddo - 08-07-2011

I think idiot just about sums him up. That was a bit polite Tink I would have thought you could have found a few better words to sum him up.

RE: talk about stereotype - tinkerbell - 08-07-2011

i was rather blinking close i can tell you

RE: talk about stereotype - jayzee77 - 08-07-2011

lol!! what was your reply.. if you graced them with one..?

RE: talk about stereotype - Emily of Halifax - 08-07-2011

Tossers

RE: talk about stereotype - SassyAnn - 08-07-2011

Tink, you're great. I love your way with words!

RE: talk about stereotype - English Kate - 08-07-2011

Cheeky buggers, plus the fact they are obviously intending to be off their faces when they have this party. I'd tell them you wanted minimum a grand and that would be for 2 hours max. Oh and no drugs to be taken while you are there, due to health and safety reasons.
(08-07-2011, 12:53)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Cheeky buggers, plus the fact they are obviously intending to be off their faces when they have this party. I'd tell them you wanted minimum a grand and that would be for 2 hours max. Oh and no drugs to be taken while you are there, due to health and safety reasons.

Or you could ask them if that is diet or original coke?

RE: talk about stereotype - tinkerbell - 08-07-2011

lol kate i was tempted!!!

lol awww sassy thank you!!

well i did reply and this is what i wrote

"sir,

just so you know, that kind of booking would be still charged by the hour for each of you, so it would be 400,....each!

also i do not see anyone who does any sort of narcotic or drug as its very unsafe, and also degrading to myself, whatever you wish to do then thats fine, but not on my booking

so obviously thinking about your offer i will obviously decline,

and the reply i got back

"well love, theres a brothel down the road that will send us 2 girls for 450 for the whole night,and bareback!.....can you beat that?"

"sweetie,...i am not going to or willing to beat that rock bottom price, so enjoy your 2 riddled cheap whores and have a lovely time at the clinic trying to get rid of your lovley genital warts and gonorrhea,...toodles!.

haha i might be the funniest person ive ever met lol and i know the brothel they mean and its deadly lol

RE: talk about stereotype - English Kate - 08-07-2011

Hilarious!!!! They get worse, trying to compare you with brothel girls that do bb is hardly going to win you over. Tossers!

Well done x

RE: talk about stereotype - SassyAnn - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 21:29)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: haha i might be the funniest person ive ever met lol
Ahh, do you not get out much? Tongue