Adultwork Forum
Decorating - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Decorating (/showthread.php?tid=605)

Pages: 1 2

Decorating - English Kate - 31-05-2011

I seem to have convinced myself that I am going to decorate my lounge at home this week. I have 3 teenage boys ready to help me do it on Thursday, but in the mean time I need to clear the walls, clean the wall paper, mend bits and get frog tape and paint sorted. Gosh! how did I manage to get myself doing this?

Still it is half term and my son is home, so I suppose I should not be working so much this week anyway. Oh well, let's hope they do a good job!

Anyone else doing any decorating?

RE: Decorating - abcdef - 31-05-2011

are u going to be giving orders out

RE: Decorating - Emily of Halifax - 31-05-2011

I have lived here for 6 months and not one of my rooms is finished I love decorating but its just a case of finding the time

RE: Decorating - English Kate - 31-05-2011

Haha I've lived here 9 years and the house still has 'potential'. This will be the second time I have decorated the living room and I am hoping I have bought enough paint to do my bedroom too, as I like the colours. The biggest problem is that there is that horrible anaglypta wall paper on some of the walls, which makes the painting harder. Some of the wall paper is coming off at the bottom of the wall, where there is a bit of damp too. I don't really want to bodge it, but I can't afford to have the wall re-plastered yet and I've been putting it off for years, so...

I'm bribing the boys with beer Lolo. They don't get any until I'm happy Smile

true or u would find them in a circle enjoying the beer too much

RE: Decorating - Hicky - 31-05-2011

How do you bribe the boys with a bear? Does the bear danc or something! Surely beer would be easier!!!

PS thats just getting you back for complaining about my spelling!

(31-05-2011, 19:27)Hicky Wrote: How do you bribe the boys with a bear? Does the bear danc or something! Surely beer would be easier!!!

Hicky, I don't know what you mean. I wrote beer Angel

There is a moral to this somewhere Tongue

(31-05-2011, 20:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(31-05-2011, 19:27)Hicky Wrote: How do you bribe the boys with a bear? Does the bear danc or something! Surely beer would be easier!!!

Hicky, I don't know what you mean. I wrote beer Angel

There is a moral to this somewhere Tongue

that u went in & changed the spelling Tongue

yep, always quote when pointing out mistakes lol.

RE: Decorating - Hicky - 31-05-2011

Well done for finding the edit button!!!!