Adultwork Forum
UK Punting! - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: UK Punting! (/showthread.php?tid=4235)

RE: UK Punting! - Nova70 - 13-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 22:08)Bonker1972 Wrote: Well I can now categorically confirm that UKP is run by a dim witted fool.....ladies I see what you all mean

I take it you've been banned then, I did warn you. Still you can just sign up again using another device everybody else does.

Yes the Admin over there isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box, he still thinks nobody knows that James999 is him.............yes it is obvious. I'd really like to know why he seems to hate wgs so much, I'm guessing it was a traumatic event in his past but I'd really love to know. There was a thread started a few weeks back by a newbie I think and he was actually asking for information about wgs that worked alone, to their credit most of the members who commented on it pointed out in no uncertain terms how creepy the question was but Admin popped up trying to encourage it, how nasty is that.

RE: UK Punting! - Ana_X - 13-08-2015

(13-08-2015, 03:36)Nova70 Wrote: There was a thread started a few weeks back by a newbie I think and he was actually asking for information about wgs that worked alone, to their credit most of the members who commented on it pointed out in no uncertain terms how creepy the question was but Admin popped up trying to encourage it, how nasty is that.

That's pretty worrying.

RE: UK Punting! - Strawberryblonde - 13-08-2015

(13-08-2015, 09:38)Ana_X Wrote:
(13-08-2015, 03:36)Nova70 Wrote: There was a thread started a few weeks back by a newbie I think and he was actually asking for information about wgs that worked alone, to their credit most of the members who commented on it pointed out in no uncertain terms how creepy the question was but Admin popped up trying to encourage it, how nasty is that.

That's pretty worrying.

The problem is that isn't only reserved for that one forum, it's just not made public elsewhere. I've received messages even from a member here asking whether I'm alone or not.

That's before you consider that I was once a victim of an armed robbery by someone who had already scoped me out as client, and have had a previous incall place broken into by someone thinking I'd be an easy cash pot.

I'm also wondering was that thread also because some members don't want to go to premises which could be considered a brothel and thus be more at risk of attracting police attention or that of the neighbours?

Don't get me wrong I speak as someone who has had to deal with enquiries asking whether I'm alone or not, and punters really don't have much information until they actually turn up, BUT I would also guess that with a bit of research, thinking about and getting a feel for the person you are visiting, you might be able to work some of that out for yourself. I dunno, I've never been a punter.

(13-08-2015, 09:46)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(13-08-2015, 09:38)Ana_X Wrote:

That's pretty worrying.

The problem is that isn't only reserved for that one forum, it's just not made public elsewhere. I've received messages even from a member here asking whether I'm alone or not.

That's before you consider that I was once a victim of an armed robbery by someone who had already scoped me out as client, and have had a previous incall place broken into by someone thinking I'd be an easy cash pot.

I'm also wondering was that thread also because some members don't want to go to premises which could be considered a brothel and thus be more at risk of attracting police attention or that of the neighbours?

Don't get me wrong I speak as someone who has had to deal with enquiries asking whether I'm alone or not, and punters really don't have much information until they actually turn up, BUT I would also guess that with a bit of research, thinking about and getting a feel for the person you are visiting, you might be able to work some of that out for yourself. I dunno, I've never been a punter.

I agree with much of what you say, the OP of the thread in question did say he was asking about wgs who worked alone because he didn't like any disturbance during his visit and other contributors expressed similar feelings but as a punter I would never ask a wg such a question and if I did I would expect her to refuse my booking. The OP of this thread actually wanted to start a list of wgs that worked alone now anyone in their right mind could see how such a list could be used as a resource for robbers and nutcases and no other punting forum that I'm aware of would allow such a list.

I want to make it clear that the majority of those who commented on this thread were heavily critical of the OP and were against a list being made but once Admin turned up and gave it his approval they melted away knowing that if they disagreed with him they would be banned. The Admin (site owner) on UK Punting goes out of his way to dehumanise wgs and it's an attitude I find disturbing, I'm all in favour of having a place where punters can share information on who to see and who to avoid I just don't understand the anti-wg mentality of the person who runs this site, if I feel I've been ripped off I let other punters know but I honestly don't feel any hatred towards the wg concerned I'm just going to advise other punters to spend their money elsewhere.

RE: UK Punting! - Ana_X - 13-08-2015

(13-08-2015, 09:46)Strawberryblonde Wrote: The problem is that isn't only reserved for that one forum, it's just not made public elsewhere. I've received messages even from a member here asking whether I'm alone or not.

That's utterly horrific! Some people think they can get away with anything if a sexworker is at a disadvantage if they have to report such things. I'm glad you're safely on the other side of that experience, Strawberryblonde.

I've had calls too from people asking if I work alone, if I'll be alone and if anyone is due to visit me after the person inquiring visits. It strikes a gut reaction with me and those ones aren't so much as getting deposit details.

And yeah it could well be that the person didn't want to turn up at a place where there's other other women working, and that's absolutely fine. But the very lack of consideration for the wording diving straight into 'any girls working alone' still chimes alarm bells.

I totally agree with you on the research front. x

I hope no wg would be naive enough to to tell a prospective client that she worked alone, if your a punter and noise outside the room bothers you when visiting a wg then tell the wg that when booking and ask that any disturbance be kept to a minimum.

An appeal now to all punters who use forums, if any other member asks if a wg you've seen works alone never tell them and don't mention it when writing reviews.

RE: UK Punting! - comaaminion - 13-08-2015

I like ukp, I like saafe, I don't spend too much time on here but I'm sure this forum is fine too

All forums will have undertones and things that are not agreeable with everyone, that's life

Just filter (don't read) what you don't like or avoid it altogether

If the points you don't like on any forum, say that forum didn't exist it would just appear and manifest on another forum, it don't make it right but it will never go away

RE: UK Punting! - Nova70 - 14-08-2015

(13-08-2015, 15:17)comaaminion Wrote: I like ukp, I like saafe, I don't spend too much time on here but I'm sure this forum is fine too

All forums will have undertones and things that are not agreeable with everyone, that's life

Just filter (don't read) what you don't like or avoid it altogether

If the points you don't like on any forum, say that forum didn't exist it would just appear and manifest on another forum, it don't make it right but it will never go away

I understand what your saying but there are some matters that have to be commented on and starting a thread about wgs that work alone falls into that category, lets spare a thought for any wg who is named on it, I've talked about this with fellow punters on another forum some of whom are also UK Punting members and there has been total agreement that such a thread/list is a very bad idea, the problem is those UK Punting members can't now criticise the thread because Admin has backed it, UK Punting is the North Korea of forums with Admin playing the part of Kim Jong un (as well as James999).

Don't forget that some of the very worst threads/posts on UK Punting the ones advocating violence against or forcing sex acts on wgs have only been deleted because they were mentioned on other forums the site is not capable of policing itself and at the risk of blowing my own trumpet it was only my posts on here that got reviews written by a child removed.

RE: UK Punting! - sarahxxx - 15-08-2015

(13-08-2015, 13:02)Nova70 Wrote: I hope no wg would be naive enough to to tell a prospective client that she worked alone

But you think as a punter... And the truth s the that whatever we tell you may not be the truth, but as I said, your a punter so your a believer...

To some punters it matters, to some punters everything matters and it is our job to tell you what you want to hear, you are the best lover in town, yes we do understand how it is hard for you being a secret agent, no I won't tell anybody your an undercover police officer, nobody has made me orgasm like that before......

I follow your posts with some interest, and as you note, some sarcasm, you go protest how it is unsafe for many guys to visit girls who are going to mug / scam them etc... And then you rise in the protection of WG's, who should not allow punters to take advantage of them.

And the above is why I constantly point out that we sit on different sides of the fence. i don't agree with the many scams / B&S that agencies (rather than girls) pull

Punters should have their forums to discuss their interests and WG's have their own private arena to share the security issues they should;d take to protect themselves.

From experience, it is usually men that are involved / behind any scams involving girls, rather than girls themselves, and I am sure if it could be proved, 95% of all scams on AW are run by men trying to scam men.... Girls just usually get on with working and earning money.

Sarah x x x

RE: UK Punting! - Nova70 - 15-08-2015

(15-08-2015, 00:12)wife4rent Wrote:
(13-08-2015, 13:02)Nova70 Wrote: I hope no wg would be naive enough to to tell a prospective client that she worked alone

But you think as a punter... And the truth s the that whatever we tell you may not be the truth, but as I said, your a punter so your a believer...

To some punters it matters, to some punters everything matters and it is our job to tell you what you want to hear, you are the best lover in town, yes we do understand how it is hard for you being a secret agent, no I won't tell anybody your an undercover police officer, nobody has made me orgasm like that before......

I follow your posts with some interest, and as you note, some sarcasm, you go protest how it is unsafe for many guys to visit girls who are going to mug / scam them etc... And then you rise in the protection of WG's, who should not allow punters to take advantage of them.

And the above is why I constantly point out that we sit on different sides of the fence. i don't agree with the many scams / B&S that agencies (rather than girls) pull

Punters should have their forums to discuss their interests and WG's have their own private arena to share the security issues they should;d take to protect themselves.

From experience, it is usually men that are involved / behind any scams involving girls, rather than girls themselves, and I am sure if it could be proved, 95% of all scams on AW are run by men trying to scam men.... Girls just usually get on with working and earning money.

Sarah x x x

What have I done now ?. Did you quote the wrong post. Well I'm glad I amuse you at least my time here isn't completely wasted.

Let me get this straight I confuse you because I condemn the nastier element amongst my punting brethren and those who masquerade as punters to get their misogynistic kicks but I also complain about the women who rip us off, sorry I'm struggling to see the contradiction here. Are you saying that as a punter I owe some sort of allegiance to every other man who pays for sex including the ones who think a thread about women who work alone is a good idea or worse still the c###s who think it's funny to write about the abuse of wgs, well I don't feel any bond to them and I'm sorry if you think that makes me abnormal.

Your probably right when you say that it's men behind many of the private gallery scams on AW but not every wg who rips-off a punter is doing it because some pimp will beat the shit out of her if she doesn't, there are plenty of self employed skank artists out there who rely on the fact that most punters don't want to get into a confrontation with a woman even when they know they've been stitched up.

Separate forums for punters and wgs lets have a look at that, UK Punting run by a traumatised individual seeking revenge against all wgs over what ever incident left him so fucked up and SAAFE where some members seem to regard us as little better than rapists. Both forums perfectly happy to post even the most nasty and ridiculous unsubstantiated allegations without any concern for the effect it may have on the accused, and if you feel so strongly about separate forums why are you here.

Well I hate to disappoint you I'm neither an undercover cop or a spy I work for an insurance company actually (Territorial SAS at the weekends obviously) and I don't much care if the wg I'm with has an orgasm or not and my ego isn't that fragile that I need her to fake it, I'm the one who's paying and it's my orgasm(s) that matter. I'm clean polite and respectful, well as respectful as you can be when fucking and I expect the wg who's taken my money to have a professional attitude and make sure that when I leave I do so with a big smile on my face and maybe wobbly legs, not too much to ask I think.

You accuse me of always siding with the punters (male) view point but I think many of my posts on this forum and this thread in particular disprove that, I will never line up with the c###s or sympathise with the shit they spout. Are men responsible for all that's wrong with the world, most of it, we start the wars commit the atrocities and are far more likely to become murderers than women but Sarah if you seriously believe that there aren't those in your profession who'll take the money with a big smile and once it's stashed return with a face like a slapped arse doing all they can to make you feel as uncomfortable and unwelcome as they possibly can then your on another planet, they do exist believe me. I'm luckier than most I'm not rich but have enough "disposable income" to regularly enjoy this hobby and because I've been doing it for a while I rarely make a disastrous choice but spare a thought for the guy who can only afford to punt occasionally and what effect the above experience has on him.

Despite your criticisms of me and and my views I do respect you, you have a bigger pair of balls than most men who write on forums and I hope that this forum is big enough for the both of us even if we never see eye to eye.