Adultwork Forum
Hello From Mistress Cristal - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hello From Mistress Cristal (/showthread.php?tid=410)

Hello From Mistress Cristal - Miss Deviant - 17-05-2011

Hello lovely people!

I'm not so new to the forum, but since the revamp, I've had to repost! lol

Anyway, firstly I'm a Professional Domme offering fetish and correction to very naughty boys and girls. My personal favourite kinks are cbt, spanking sissy training. I am strict, but I am also fair, but always on the ball!

Secondly, as well as BDSM, I offer regular/vanilla chats for those who want something else. I show part of my body on cam, top half because I have amazing and natural 38dd. I love to show them off and play with my nipples while I watch horny guys wank for me.

I have a wickedly filthy mind and am pretty much unshockable, a very dirty imagination and a desire to blow your mind as well as your load!

RE: Hello From Mistress Cristal - English Kate - 17-05-2011

(17-05-2011, 21:45)mistresscristal Wrote: Hello lovely people!

Anyway, firstly I'm a Professional Domme offering fetish and correction to very naughty boys and girls. My personal favourite kinks are cbt, spanking sissy training. I am strict, but I am also fair, but always on the ball!

Secondly, as well as BDSM, I offer regular/vanilla chats for those who want something else. I show part of my body on cam, top half because I have amazing and natural 38dd. I love to show them off and play with my nipples while I watch horny guys wank for me.

I have a wickedly filthy mind and am pretty much unshockable, a very dirty imagination and a desire to blow your mind as well as your load!

Welcome mistresscrista,

Put an advert up in the classifieds section and don't forget to add your website to your profile and then people can check you out when they see one of your posts.

RE: Hello From Mistress Cristal - Miss Deviant - 17-05-2011

(17-05-2011, 21:52)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(17-05-2011, 21:45)mistresscristal Wrote: Hello lovely people!

Welcome mistresscrista,

Put an advert up in the classifieds section and don't forget to add your website to your profile and then people can check you out when they see one of your posts.

Thanks for that! I will do that now! xx

RE: Hello From Mistress Cristal - abcdef - 17-05-2011

welcome cristal hope u enjoy the new forum

RE: Hello From Mistress Cristal - Emily of Halifax - 18-05-2011

Hi Mistress Cristal nice to have you here

RE: Hello From Mistress Cristal - SassyAnn - 24-05-2011

I'm a bit late to the party, but hello Cristal!

RE: Hello From Mistress Cristal - Miss Deviant - 24-05-2011

(24-05-2011, 22:16)ShySmile Wrote: I'm a bit late to the party, but hello Cristal!

Thanks all!Wink