Adultwork Forum
British women 'fattest in Europe' - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: British women 'fattest in Europe' (/showthread.php?tid=1770)

Pages: 1 2 3

British women 'fattest in Europe' - Heather_Edwards - 26-11-2011

UK is the new Size Sexy!

Shocked me to be fair, I thought the USA women were Bigger!!!

What do you think?

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - Nick Meanswell - 26-11-2011

I know I read somewhere that British women have the biggest breasts in Europe, which is absolutely fine by me! Is that what they mean? I know it's not the same thing. It takes us back to Gia's client who said he liked big girls!

I think this sort of generalisation is very dangerous. Does it really matter? Personality and the ability to have fun is what matters. There is far too much obsession with size. At least that's my opinion for what it's worth.

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - Heather_Edwards - 26-11-2011

O nick I'm happy with my Size now, sometimes I hate my jelly belly at times, but I'm mum lol.
And I do love my Food Smile
I have bin Thin once, feeling cold, and to fair I wasn't happy I was Ill.
Size 10-16 is normal for ladies depards on height, as long as your healthy and happy who gives a damn what size you are!

We all Size Sexy Smile xXx

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - DivineMissG - 26-11-2011

(26-11-2011, 20:13)Nick Meanswell Wrote: I know I read somewhere that British women have the biggest breasts in Europe, which is absolutely fine by me! Is that what they mean? I know it's not the same thing. It takes us back to Gia's client who said he liked big girls!

I think this sort of generalisation is very dangerous. Does it really matter? Personality and the ability to have fun is what matters. There is far too much obsession with size. At least that's my opinion for what it's worth.

Ugh I had just stopped thinking about that after starving myself for a week! Did NOT make me feel sexy or beautiful in the slightest!! I am not a BBW - but a curvalicious size 12!

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - SassyAnn - 26-11-2011

(26-11-2011, 20:02)Heather_Edwards Wrote: UK is the new Size Sexy!

Shocked me to be fair, I thought the USA women were Bigger!!!

What do you think?

Rolleyes Ding, ding Heather! The US women could be bigger than UK women. It just says we are the biggest in Europe - not the world.

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - Heather_Edwards - 26-11-2011

Yes glad u spotted that thats was the plan hehe, I love u guys, eyes on the prize always Smile

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - Nick Meanswell - 26-11-2011

(26-11-2011, 20:22)DivineMissG Wrote: Ugh I had just stopped thinking about that after starving myself for a week! Did NOT make me feel sexy or beautiful in the slightest!! I am not a BBW - but a curvalicious size 12!

I'm sorry Gia, I didn't mean to bring back bad memories. The key is that whatever size you are, you are happy and confident in yourself.

Sounds to me like you are just perfect, stop worrying about your size - its you that matters, not how much flesh covers you - it's what's inside that counts, you of all people should understand that with your psychological background, I would have thought.

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - English Kate - 27-11-2011

(26-11-2011, 23:24)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 20:22)DivineMissG Wrote: Ugh I had just stopped thinking about that after starving myself for a week! Did NOT make me feel sexy or beautiful in the slightest!! I am not a BBW - but a curvalicious size 12!

I'm sorry Gia, I didn't mean to bring back bad memories. The key is that whatever size you are, you are happy and confident in yourself.

Sounds to me like you are just perfect, stop worrying about your size - its you that matters, not how much flesh covers you - it's what's inside that counts, you of all people should understand that with your psychological background, I would have thought.

This one is being covered on many forums, as you can imagine and as I have said else where. I'd like to know what statistics they are using to gain their information. Women in England are often more well built than in other countries and I know of women that are considered to be overweight or obese who are slim and sturdy in look. In fact my sister registers close to overweight on the height to weight chart, while she actually has a 26" waist and takes size 10/12 clothes. It's ridiculous that she should be anywhere near overweight!

Check your weight and BMI with these links and see what it says about you.

Nhs bmi counter

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - DivineMissG - 27-11-2011

(26-11-2011, 23:24)Nick Meanswell Wrote:

Haha... While we can nut out other peoples thought patterns... Introspection is still just as hard as it is for any other person... Sometimes little insecurities niggle at you and you just can't get rid of them... That's common to all humans... Even psychologists!!

RE: British women 'fattest in Europe' - monty69 - 27-11-2011

I have to chuckle. From the chart the Kate posted, I am still bordering on Obese.

Yet I am 6'1" tall, I have a 38" waist and am built like the proverbial shithouse! Yes I am still overwieght but, for my build my ideal weight is 14 1/2 stone to 15 stone. The chart says my ideal weight should be 10 1/2 stone to 13 stone. Oh yes, for the record I am still hovering just under 16 stone. Have hit a brick wall of late and am trying to re-engage on my losing weight.

I am aware that Heather posted this for the Ladies but, hey, I will gate crash anything given the chance Big Grin