Adultwork Forum
alternative payments ? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: alternative payments ? (/showthread.php?tid=13223)

Pages: 1 2

alternative payments ? - cleanguy - 17-01-2023

Hi noticed when logged into AW account this morning that a message popped up saying that post office cash payments are stopping on 14th Feb

what is best alternative for payments used to have going to my bank but then that went weird so changed to sms via post office now this is stopping

RE: alternative payments ? - admin - 20-01-2023

Not direct with AW but Paypal and Crypto is an option via "AdultWorks Finest Performers:Award Winning Members"

RE: alternative payments ? - cleanguy - 20-01-2023

Getting paid by PayPal would be fantastic if it's possible but I am not an aw finest performer award winner lol...so how would I set up

RE: alternative payments ? - Strawberryblonde - 20-01-2023

I thought PayPal had strict rules regards adult service transactions?

RE: alternative payments ? - admin - 23-01-2023

Hi www.dailypayservice.com/join and select Adultwork

Paypal have strict rules for Adult yes, we are setup as a payroll company in the vanilla sector, outside of us I wouldnt recommend it, we've been doing them 10 years or so without issue, aslong as the persons email isnt "milf@xxx.com" etc

I would 100% not recommend taking payments from the public on Paypal.

RE: alternative payments ? - Miss Deviant - 23-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 18:45)cleanguy Wrote: Getting paid by PayPal would be fantastic if it's possible but I am not an aw finest performer award winner lol...so how would I set up

NEVER use paypal for adult payments. They can and will terminate your account AND take all the money. Just not worth it.

RE: alternative payments ? - cleanguy - 02-02-2023

So basically I could join daily payservice is that right ? And any money's built up from my videos and pictures I can get paid via this to my PayPal account ?
I need something because when I try and set up a bank account it doesn't let me add beneficiary even though I am a verified member it just comes up with a pop up and no page. Tried all sorts different browser the lot but no success.
Only way soon to get paid is apparently going to be bank transfer or Cosmos which doesn't look good as they have charges. If I can't set something up I will probably just not bother with videos and pictures any more because no good if can't receive the funds and also Marketplace is ending end of February so can't even buy goods.
It's getting to point not worth hassle when can't even get any kind of benefis.

RE: alternative payments ? - admin - 02-02-2023

Hi, www.dailypayservice.com/join and select AW

We can most probably look into the bank issue for you also and work it out for you.

RE: alternative payments ? - BubbleButtBlonde - 15-01-2024

(02-02-2023, 16:13)helloam I able to if I go independent, just transfer funds to my bank account directly? thank you admin Wrote: Hi, www.dailypayservice.com/join and select AW

We can most probably look into the bank issue for you also and work it out for you.

RE: alternative payments ? - Celeste_And_Geronimo - 23-01-2024

Hi, with www.dailypayservice.com/join Could you pay me by paypal?