Adultwork Forum
Webcammer of the day group charges - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Webcammer of the day group charges (/showthread.php?tid=12653)

Webcammer of the day group charges - Slutty_Jen - 19-12-2021

Hey there, im in a group on adultwork, the fee for being phonechat member of the day is 75 credits if we win and 150 credits for directcammer of the day. I had mentioned to a client I was thinking of paying for one of these but he says he doesnt think it sounds right when I explained we pay for it through the group.

Does anyone have any experience with this at all?

RE: Webcammer of the day group charges - admin - 19-12-2021

Hi, havent personally heard of it before no sorry, you can view the auctions here https://www.adultwork.com/MemberOfTheDaySlots.asp?S=DC

Normally members would bid on them themselves. Phonechat auction is about to go for 20 credits. I would only pay via AW so you arent being charged extra by the group.

RE: Webcammer of the day group charges - Slutty_Jen - 23-12-2021

Can you tell me how much a credit a worth please? Is it 50p?

RE: Webcammer of the day group charges - admin - 23-12-2021

Hi, 1 credit is worth 70p when cashing out, admin fee help article is here.

3rd time this query has came up today.

Feel free to ask any and all questions you wish as Im assuming the thought that a credit is only worth 50p is coming from your group.

RE: Webcammer of the day group charges - Slutty_Jen - 24-12-2021

Hi, do I have to start a whole new profile if I wanted to work directly on Adultwork? Does everyone use the same broadcaster?

I dont want to lose my ratings.

RE: Webcammer of the day group charges - admin - 26-12-2021

Hi, sorry for the delay, yes everyone uses the same broadcaster.

When leaving a group you would normally just ask to leave and the group will do it. If leaving a "shady" group the below method is best:

Get paid out first, the group can take your credits and never pay you so request them then next step is to save the text from your profile, you can do this here, copy it to a notepad or similar. A select number of groups (London Sapphires/London Gems) will try to damage the profile as much as possible, they can get quite aggressive but nothing they can do is permanent.

Next is to click the "leave group" button here.

Screenshot:

The group has 24hours to release the account, they can do it instantly if they wish but sometimes they'll make excuses, after clicking the button you dont have to communicate with them at all anymore, so save some stress and block if you wish.

If they dont release within 24hours click the button again and this time Adultwork will warn them then release the account for you.

After being released you want to check it for damage, first go here, check your text is intact and they havent inserted any words that may get you banned. Next check here and make sure advertising is still turned on (screenshot below), they'll try to make you think you wont do any good outside their group and fail, they do this by turning advertising off and blocking countries from viewing your profile, check all boxes are unticked here.

If you are in a group and you think something un-toward is happening, post a message in their group whatsapp saying "how much is a credit worth" and wait for an admin to appear then block you or similiar, their answer should be 70% if they are legit.

Or questions like "how much % is everyone on" to see the list of answers.

Other than that, feel free to post any queries here or ask friends in the industry for their opinion, scam groups dont like questions being asked.

When leaving, if they treat you badly, take your credits, delete your content etc, you can write a complaint to adultwork here webmaster@adultwork.com, AW have banned numerous groups over the years, only a handful of them still exist, the more complaints the better. Groups on Adultwork need more accountability.

Hope all that helps a little and if you are in a sapphire/gem group, even deleting and restarting is better than working one more day in there, they usually recruit via social media, easy to pickup newbies/unsuspecting members from there and only give them 50% of their earnings. Very toxic set of groups.

Edit: There is also a reason why the sapphire groups dont show any details on their group pages here or have any terms of service here.

The quick link to leave the group is here https://www.adultwork.com/dlgGroupLeaveRequest.asp

RE: Webcammer of the day group charges - Slutty_Jen - 26-12-2021

My friend says she is on 65%, im disgusted with them, talking about female empowerment but really they are just scamming people they say they are helping!