Adultwork Forum
14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end (/showthread.php?tid=11508)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - EmmaEH - 09-05-2019

I think its basically to curb performers using Skype to ask for direct payments so they dont need to give up 30% to aw.

As far as I know skype also dont allow you to use it for this sort of camming. That could be a reason.

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - L2018 - 09-05-2019

I don't use Skype cause my MacBook is so old and won't let me. Butttt JCI is a nightmare for c2c the box is tiny and the echo is just awful, what better way to lose an erection than with the sound of nails scratching down a blackboard, for this reason I rarely use it as it's just such a terrible experience.
The system needs updating plain and simple.

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - JoiBleu - 09-05-2019

I have loads of clients who prefer skype and have no intention to use DirectCam now or in the future due to it's instability. A big part of my earnings come from AW skype bookings.

I'm actually quite upset we're loosing this as an option but may mean I gain a few indy clients instead.

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - admin - 09-05-2019

(09-05-2019, 11:26)EmmaEH Wrote: As far as I know skype also dont allow you to use it for this sort of camming. That could be a reason.

Hasnt been allowed for a long time, few years now, they dont really enforce it. Sites like Skyprivate are based completely on Skype.

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - BigDonna - 10-05-2019

Didn't we just have a thread about how erm.... direct cam doesn't work on either chrome or IE and will be phased out on other browsers too?

They're gonna end up with no webcam platform at all!

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - JoiBleu - 10-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 10:10)BigDonna Wrote: Didn't we just have a thread about how erm.... direct cam doesn't work on either chrome or IE and will be phased out on other browsers too?

Yes!   I'm sitting here screaming at my screen .... "What Donna said!!!!!!!".  Why take away an income stream THAT MAKES THEM AND US MONEY??!!!!!  Honestly, it's bananas!  *Sending Donna a BIG high five* xxxx

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - Mistress_Silk - 10-05-2019

So when is this happening Admin?

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - admin - 11-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 23:01)Mistress_Silk Wrote: So when is this happening Admin?

Hi, no concrete date given yet, I would assume very soon.

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - BigDonna - 12-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 11:08)JoiBleu Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 10:10)BigDonna Wrote: Didn't we just have a thread about how erm.... direct cam doesn't work on either chrome or IE and will be phased out on other browsers too?

Yes!   I'm sitting here screaming at my screen .... "What Donna said!!!!!!!".  Why take away an income stream THAT MAKES THEM AND US MONEY??!!!!!  Honestly, it's bananas!  *Sending Donna a BIG high five* xxxx

Well I've been looking at your post and you seem to mention a couple of other sites, I'm already looking into signing up on these instead, so already Adultwork are driving providers away.... 

Smart Move!

RE: 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - xAnnax - 13-05-2019

Hi Ladies,

Would someone mind telling me what other sites are recommended?  Thanks

Anna
xx