Adultwork Forum
School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition (/showthread.php?tid=1106)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - SassyAnn - 05-08-2011

OK, just looked. They are great Kate. Sigh of relief they are not too explicit.
I wouldn't be able to look you in the eye if I'd been looking at your bits!
.... You can tell why duos don't work for me, can't you?!

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - Freddo - 05-08-2011

(05-08-2011, 23:52)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: yeh i recon i may have to give it a go,..im a bit of a poser lol

This is encouragement Tinkerbell
I think you would be great at it especially as you like posing anyway

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - tinkerbell - 05-08-2011

ill have a little see,....might wait till theres not so much of a theme, my little red riding hood outfit is begging for a show lol

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - Freddo - 05-08-2011

(05-08-2011, 23:58)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: ill have a little see,....might wait till theres not so much of a theme, my little red riding hood outfit is begging for a show lol

Now that would be really interesting

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - iluvjem - 06-08-2011

(05-08-2011, 23:58)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: ill have a little see,....might wait till theres not so much of a theme, my little red riding hood outfit is begging for a show lol

There's always a theme lol but October is of course always Halloween! My favourite! Big Grin

October, February and December are all pretty much spoken for theme wise lol

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - tinkerbell - 06-08-2011

i do it well apparently,

i do try them all out on the boyfriend first and i did ask " would the wolf eat me?" you ca imagain the reply i got lol

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - iluvjem - 06-08-2011

(06-08-2011, 00:09)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i do it well apparently,

i do try them all out on the boyfriend first and i did ask " would the wolf eat me?" you ca imagain the reply i got lol

lol I love halloween, I did theatre costume at college and love dressing up lol Big Grin

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - English Kate - 06-08-2011

The insentive for me is the fact that a wider audience will be aware of my profile, especially with me just about to go on a tour. I've just had a booking from AW for Leeds. Now that might be a coincidence, but I don't care, I know I have had 75 views since I put it up.

They may not be the best pics in the world, but they can still look at my other pics too.

Thanks for any votes I have had. For me having a reasonable amount of votes makes a huge difference. No one wants to be the one who no one votes for, but I'm cool not winning, that isn't really my motive.

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - SassyAnn - 06-08-2011

Good point Kate!

RE: School of Cock - AW Photo Competition - monty69 - 06-08-2011

(06-08-2011, 00:34)CurvaceousKate Wrote: The insentive for me is the fact that a wider audience will be aware of my profile, especially with me just about to go on a tour. I've just had a booking from AW for Leeds. Now that might be a coincidence, but I don't care, I know I have had 75 views since I put it up.

They may not be the best pics in the world, but they can still look at my other pics too.

Thanks for any votes I have had. For me having a reasonable amount of votes makes a huge difference. No one wants to be the one who no one votes for, but I'm cool not winning, that isn't really my motive.

Wowee Kate - you look fab in the piccies - voted as well.

For those who question voting for more than one lady - you have the freedom to score from 1-10. Not only that, I firmly believe that voting encourages others to vote as well, so it wouldnt be as counter productive as you might think.