Adultwork Forum
Modesty - Public Veiwing - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Modesty - Public Veiwing (/showthread.php?tid=1057)

Pages: 1 2

Modesty - Public Veiwing - sarahxxx - 26-07-2011

Things can happen and you do not realise what you have done until after the event.

One evening, returning from somewhere late, 11.30ish we stopped for a meal at an Indian on the High street. Good meal, good wine, but not too much and a good end to the evening. we were the only customers in the place and I went to the toilet leaving Richard to pay the bill before we left.

Out of the restaurant and into the high street walking past the front of the restaurant, Richard, jokingly turned to me and said "I hope you closed the toilet door". I looked into the front of the restaurant to see the toilets lit up in full view of the street, from the inside you could not see out.

Guess who had not closed the door....

Sarah

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - SassyAnn - 26-07-2011

No! I wonder if they know, or if they've done it on purpose.

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - sarahxxx - 26-07-2011

(26-07-2011, 19:20)SassyAnn Wrote: No! I wonder if they know, or if they've done it on purpose.

I do not think so, I just don't think they thought anybody would be that stupid... problem was it was smoked glass and if you pass during the day it looks black and you can not see in.

Sarah

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - monty69 - 26-07-2011

Ooops well you never know you might have brightened up someone's day Sarah!

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - abcdef - 26-07-2011

only once had a prob walking through heathrow didnt know skirt was tucked into my panties, everyone was too busy waving & smiling till i felt someone behind me touching my bum, i just slammed him to the ground then flung myself on him, when he told me he was only trying to pull my skirt out & down, could have died on the spot, dont even think i apologised

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - sarahxxx - 26-07-2011

There are some things in life you just do not forget, i am sure that is one moment he will always recall

Sarah

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - abcdef - 27-07-2011

same here sarah i def wont forget it either

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - Freddo - 27-07-2011

(26-07-2011, 22:44)monty69 Wrote: Ooops well you never know you might have brightened up someone's day Sarah!

definately agree with you there Monty, there is always something that makes you smile when you come across a lady who unwittingly makes your day

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - English Kate - 27-07-2011

I've had to think back quite a few years to add to this one and I have remembered my moment of wanting the earth to open up and take me down.

When I was about 15 I went on holiday with my best friend from school and her family. We were swimming in the sea at Woolacombe beach and having a great time when all of a sudden I noticed this guy windsurfing staring down at me. I started to feel very self conscious and looked down to see that my bikini top had come undone and I was topless. I nearly died and got out the water as fast as I could and refused to go back in the water lol.

I was sooooooo shy in those days with boys. Oh how things have changed!

RE: Modesty - Public Veiwing - monty69 - 27-07-2011

(27-07-2011, 08:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I've had to think back quite a few years to add to this one and I have remembered my moment of wanting the earth to open up and take me down.

When I was about 15 I went on holiday with my best friend from school and her family. We were swimming in the sea at Woolacombe beach and having a great time when all of a sudden I noticed this guy windsurfing staring down at me. I started to feel very self conscious and looked down to see that my bikini top had come undone and I was topless. I nearly died and got out the water as fast as I could and refused to go back in the water lol.

I was sooooooo shy in those days with boys. Oh how things have changed!

Well you clearly had got his attention Kate Big Grin

Rough luck though you must felt so embarrassed then. We can see that things have changed these days Big Grin Big Grin