Adultwork Forum
Seek Mistress Mild Fetishes (Kent) - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Seekers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Punters Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Seek Mistress Mild Fetishes (Kent) (/showthread.php?tid=10323)

Seek Mistress Mild Fetishes (Kent) - Needfix2 - 12-07-2017

So long story short I had the perfect mistress but she has retired and I need a new one Sad

Im looking for a regular Mistress but not any old £200 an hour with no communication, at £200 I can only afford to treat myself once a month. 
Im more looking for 15/30mins every 2 or 3 days, to keep me happy.

With it being 15/30mins I understand I cant have everything (Restraints etc as it takes time) But I've a few fetishes I can have in that time (Yesterday knickers, facesitting, ruined orgasm, POT, eating my own cum, normal sub things?!)
I dont want to have sex with my mistress! I want to be teased with it but never allowed.

I've made this forum account just to seek a mistress, I've spent hours looking at AW and other 'mistress' sites, and been to see a few but its not what I want. I want to get to know the person so she can learn what I like too Smile

Hope this is posted in the correct place, forum noobie.

x

RE: Seek Mistress Mild Fetishes (Kent) - Needfix2 - 12-07-2017

Just proof reading this and want to make clear, I don't want to pay £200 and see her/you every 2 to 3 days because that works out at £20 odd a go and I wouldn't expect that from anyone lol. I Ment I cant afford £400 a month.. I hope that makes sense to someone!

Oh and she must be English (Just personal preference)

RE: Seek Mistress Mild Fetishes (Kent) - Pixie - 15-08-2017

Hello there

Your welcome to check out my profile. I'm not sure where abouts in Kent you are but I'm in Margate.

My profile is www.adultwork.com/611417

My fee's are £45 for 15min sessions and £70 for 30 minutes sessions when at home e in Margate.

RE: Seek Mistress Mild Fetishes (Kent) - Jackson1979 - 08-10-2021

(12-07-2017, 09:38)Needfix2 Wrote: So long story short I had the perfect mistress but she has retired and I need a new one Sad

Im looking for a regular Mistress but not any old £200 an hour with no communication, at £200 I can only afford to treat myself once a month. 
Im more looking for 15/30mins every 2 or 3 days, to keep me happy.

With it being 15/30mins I understand I cant have everything (Restraints etc as it takes time) But I've a few fetishes I can have in that time (Yesterday knickers, facesitting, ruined orgasm, POT, eating my own cum, normal sub things?!)
I dont want to have sex with my mistress! I want to be teased with it but never allowed.

I've made this forum account just to seek a mistress, I've spent hours looking at AW and other 'mistress' sites, and been to see a few but its not what I want. I want to get to know the person so she can learn what I like too Smile

Hope this is posted in the correct place, forum noobie.

x
Thats so funny you are not eager to pay 200 for an hour but are happy to visit once every 2-3 days just pay 200£ a month Smile There is no mistress gonna waste their time  to get to know them without paying !!!!  are you okay, mentally?