Adultwork Forum
which ones do you prefer? or own? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: which ones do you prefer? or own? (/showthread.php?tid=1573)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - Freddo - 26-10-2011

I think I will have to print that chart out and go around and check I love the fruity ones with the exception of oranges as they look like implants and cranberries

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - Nick Meanswell - 27-10-2011

Makes it sound like a box of Newberry Fruits ha ha!

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - MichelleSins - 27-10-2011

(25-10-2011, 16:48)monty69 Wrote: Well I am sorry but I am not fussy - I would need to check you all Big Grin

One way of getting your Five-A-Day Hun x

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - A Bloke - 27-10-2011

Monty, there's too much work for one man so you'll need a willing volunteer Smile

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - monty69 - 27-10-2011

I think we need to form a small but dedicated team!!

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - digger1967a - 27-10-2011

ME Sir, I volunteer! Me Sir, Pick Me PLZ SIR!
jumping up and down in excitement, again! LOL!

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - milfymouth - 27-10-2011

Their isnt any mention of the mortgage slayer ,so mine are not included!!!

Also i prefer them to be large enough that people (men aka those naked apes that live among us) can have an hour long conversation with me and not be able to tell you what my face looks like !!! I also enjoy it when people assume that the size of your breasts has some impact on your intellect i.e you have large tits ergo your i.q is approximately the sdame as your bra size. I have great fun with these particularly astute individuals

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - DivineMissG - 27-10-2011

(27-10-2011, 14:52)milfymouth Wrote: Their isnt any mention of the mortgage slayer ,so mine are not included!!!

Also i prefer them to be large enough that people (men aka those naked apes that live among us) can have an hour long conversation with me and not be able to tell you what my face looks like !!! I also enjoy it when people assume that the size of your breasts has some impact on your intellect i.e you have large tits ergo your i.q is approximately the sdame as your bra size. I have great fun with these particularly astute individuals

I thought it was the opposite... The bigger the tits, the smaller the IQ... I like your way better... Wink

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - Heather_Edwards - 27-10-2011

I'm Grapefruit!Smile

RE: which ones do you prefer? or own? - Freddo - 28-10-2011

(27-10-2011, 16:33)Heather_Edwards Wrote: I'm Grapefruit!Smile

Not so sure about that you might have to show me

Well Heather Grapefruit boobs and a peachy bum what other bits of fruit are you made from

I must admit I like nearly all boobs really as its not the boobs that matter its the person underneath them