Adultwork Forum
chat club - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: chat club (/showthread.php?tid=923)

RE: The Early am Club - English Kate - 27-07-2011

I once snored my head off during an Engish lecture at Uni. The tutor assumed I had been out on the pop the night before and really layed into me in front of everyone. I explained to her later that I was going through a divorce with a 4 year old and having to work 2 jobs to keep my mortgage and she was very apologetic. I just found the warmth of the room, the fact of sitting still for 5 mins and the droning blah blah blah of her voice sending me to sleep.

It was a regular occurance, I'm not sure how I actually got my degree in the end lol.

RE: The Early am Club - abcdef - 27-07-2011

(27-07-2011, 07:30)Freddo Wrote: that sounds so interesting Lolo can't imagine why you fell asleep zzzzzzzzz

that fact he never had a tone in his voice didnt help either
(27-07-2011, 09:07)SassyAnn Wrote: Not only to fall asleep, but to fall off your chair.... genius. Well done that woman.
Ridiculous way to start a meeting. All very well for the new person, but what about the rest of the assembly?
I've just been woken by Housekeeping.... seriously considering going back to sleep!
Ax

exactly ann, once was more than enough to be told how things work
(27-07-2011, 09:52)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I once snored my head off during an Engish lecture at Uni. The tutor assumed I had been out on the pop the night before and really layed into me in front of everyone. I explained to her later that I was going through a divorce with a 4 year old and having to work 2 jobs to keep my mortgage and she was very apologetic. I just found the warmth of the room, the fact of sitting still for 5 mins and the droning blah blah blah of her voice sending me to sleep.

It was a regular occurance, I'm not sure how I actually got my degree in the end lol.

i can relate with u there kate

RE: The Early am Club - iluvjem - 31-07-2011

Hello am thread.. I have nothing of use to post except to say tonight is rather dead and I am rather bored...2 hours 2 go.. Undecided

RE: The Early am Club - abcdef - 31-07-2011

morning jem how are u

I'm shocked another week is nearly over! Confused

Where is the time going? The kids must be going back to school soon! lol (in scotland for those people down south going whats she on about lol)

Mr Jem started talking about christmas yesterday I mean for goodness sake!!! Dodgy

how's you Lo?

im good jem

wish the schools were back just now lol it would makes the shops less busy

xmas oh no far too early to think about that bad mr jem Smile

u are right this year seems to be disappearing fast

This year's flown by, Im suprised really as I havent noticed the kids being off! I have recently got back in the habbit of doing my shopping online though! Big Grin

might try that myself would probably save a fortune

(31-07-2011, 02:38)lolo Wrote: might try that myself would probably save a fortune

I am! I dont drive and tend to rely to much on the local "corner shops" but Im order animals food from tesco anyway so makes sense just to add my shopping on. Saving loads and they help carry it upstairs! And im much better behaved and dont buy any crap lol Big Grin

RE: The Early am Club - SassyAnn - 31-07-2011

Morning girls!
Just had someone leave, swearing me to discretion! Even rang me from the hotel again, to say this is just between us. Even if you see me on tv, you won't tell anyone.

Scary.... makes me think he might be about to do something awful to attract attention. Maybe that's just my pessimistic turn of mind at this time of the morning.