Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Name and bank detail change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Admin,

Have emailed you this weekend regarding my name change and bank detail change, just want to make sure you have received it and that you are able to action it before I put a request through today please.

Thank you

Dee - Adultwork.com/1083037
(09-01-2017, 11:24)Ms Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Admin,

Have emailed you this weekend regarding my name change and bank detail change, just want to make sure you have received it and that you are able to action it before I put a request through today please.

Thank you

Hi Hun can I ask did they change it and I you requested any money did It go to the new account or old one 
Please I'm having the same problem and no reply from admin xx
(09-01-2017, 23:56)Sianrose Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2017, 11:24)Ms Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Admin,

Thank you

Hi Hun can I ask did they change it and I you requested any money did It go to the new account or old one 
Please I'm having the same problem and no reply from admin xx
I have not heard back from them so am not attempting any transfers just yet until i get an aok from Admin. x