Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Threat received by an alleged police officer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone and sorry but I was threatened by a man that is alleging to be a police officer, he is saying that if I dont go out with him he will deport me or send me to jail because im doing prostitution and here is ilegal that,

my background, Im brazilian and im just here for a few weeks, my status here in UK is legal since Im a tourist and decided to do this to recover some money for this vacation, what can I do?? what can I tell him to stop bothering me? can he actually do something against me?? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Block and ignore. He doesn't know who you actually are and you're not doing anything wrong either.
(24-11-2016, 12:27)Crazymarauder Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone and sorry but I was threatened by a man that is alleging to be a police officer, he is saying that if I dont go out with him he will deport me or send me to jail because im doing prostitution and here is ilegal that,

my background, Im brazilian and im just here for a few weeks, my status here in UK is legal since Im a tourist and decided to do this to recover some money for this vacation, what can I do?? what can I tell him to stop bothering me? can he actually do something against me?? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Firstly it is not illegal who what you are doing and secondly tell him it is illegal for him to impersonate a police officer and even if he is a police officer it is illegal for him to blackmail you and he stands to lose a lot more than you do. 

So when he contacts you next ask him where is he stationed and what is his name and his badge number as you will be reporting him to your local police station.  You wont hear from him again.
He is just trying to scare you
What an utter dick cheese! Call his bluff! Ask his badge number and where he is stationed. You're acting within the law - he isn't. Blackmail is a serious crime - and such a severe case as this, will carry a custodial sentence....
He won't be a police officer, so don't worry about that. He is just a time waster troll getting his jollies off on scaring you. Block and ignore.

The part about it being illegal for you to cam whilst in this country is however true. If you have a tourist visa then working here is illegal so keep the fact that you're camming quiet until you have left the country.

X
(24-11-2016, 19:30)Ms Dee Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-11-2016, 12:27)Crazymarauder Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone and sorry but I was threatened by a man that is alleging to be a police officer, he is saying that if I dont go out with him he will deport me or send me to jail because im doing prostitution and here is ilegal that,

Firstly it is not illegal who what you are doing and secondly tell him it is illegal for him to impersonate a police officer and even if he is a police officer it is illegal for him to blackmail you and he stands to lose a lot more than you do. 

So when he contacts you next ask him where is he stationed and what is his name and his badge number as you will be reporting him to your local police station.  You wont hear from him again.

Indeed, it is not illegal to work in the UK in this job, however you cannot work as a tourist.......... although no one checks on tourists.

However it is illegal for somebody to impersonate a police officer and that person can go to prison.  A police officer will not risk his job for blackmailing somebody for a quick shag - again, he can go to prison for that.
He's just trying to get a freebie.

I'm British and I've had the same thing happened. A guy claimed to be a copper and was guna report for working out of a hotel. Luckily at the time I had a regular client who so happened to be a solicitor.

You'll always get dickheads that try it. Tell him to piss off and block him.