Adultwork Forum

Full Version: my profile has been suspended or removed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my profile has been suspended for two weeks saying that:

Regrettably you seem to have felt it necessary to try and deceive the AdultWork.com Membership by uploading pictures to your profile that are not of you and are possibly taken from other websites/members.

Deception in any form is not tolerated on AdultWork.com and as a result your profile will now be suspended for two weeks.  We used to warn people and reactivate them, but as no one took any notice, and carried on with picture swapping, we have been required to impose these bans.

But all of that pictures are mine and i had those on line on Viva street aswell, but i already took down from there.
My nick name is BARBIE GIULIA.
How to proceed?
Your three main profile pictures must be unique to Adultwork and not uploaded elsewhere.

Change the pictures on your profile then wait out the ban.
(29-07-2016, 16:06)Ana_X Wrote: [ -> ]Your three main profile pictures must be unique to Adultwork and not uploaded elsewhere.

Change the pictures on your profile then wait out the ban.

Hi gorgeous, unfortunately i dont have access to my account. Wht do you think, am i banned?
You are only suspended, you'll have your profile back in two weeks.