Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Foot fetish/shoe worship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've had a few requests for this and have no idea what the booking might entail.
Guys what are you looking for? Girls what would you expect from this sort of booking?
Can't help Ann - not my bag.
usually just entails exactly as it says i have loads of these
they like to kiss, lick, slip there cock between them, some like to be walked on, sniff them
In my area they are notorious no shows, just getting off on the idea of the booking. I have very sensitive feet and could not do it, although I don't mind the idea of boot worship, as long as I can keep them on.
u do keep them on kate
Yes that is why I could do boot fetish, but with foot fetish they want stocking feet or bare and I can't have my feet touched.
just state it would be a boot fetish
I once saw a lady who liked her feet being played with I did it just for the experience
did nothing for me but it drove her up the wall and down the other side

It was fun to see her getting all hot and bothered with a bit of foot attention
I am with you Kate I cant bear any one any where near my feet if anyone tried they would end up being kicked in the face

monty69

Well if anyone was foolish enough to get close to my feet would get a surprise. I kick like a mule and my first wife found that one out!! She didnt do it again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4