Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Warning message on after logged in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My friend provides services via directcam and phone chat, and she told me that after logging in yesterday she received a warning message from AW saying her account can be banned if she continue to ignore their rules. she told me this notification disappeared suddenly without having enough time to read.

my friend is worried as she relies on AW income. 

she mentioned that during directcam or phone chat she sometimes is asked if she can play the daughter role (roleplaying, incest) and thinks this could be the reason.

can someone clarify if incest in roleplays is a no no?

she looks young and because of the way she looks, she attracts customers looking for incest or underage playing roles.

if this is a no no then how would she go around telling the customer, 'sorry customer i cant do incest roleplay but i can do other roleplays if you like'?

shes worried about missing out on alot of her income.

please help. thanks.
She should have a copy of the message sent to her registered email. Incest isn't allowed. If she's unsure what isn't allowed she should read over the Terms Of Service which she will have agreed to when she signed up.

And 'we can't talk about illegal activities' is simple enough to tell the clients.