Adultwork Forum

Full Version: BANK HOLIDAY WET HOT HORNEY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hiya there hope everyones gonna be enjoying a great bank holiday, I enjoy my weekend breaks but this one iv chose to spend in my cosy apartment fucking,sucking ,squirting,and whatever else I can get up to with you guys im gonna be very naughty, im looking good sexy and gowguss and I am really looking forward to tomorrow im even gonna try n have an early night AS IF god I cant remember my last early night, I always seem to just get settled then my phone goes and I feel bad to ignore you guys, so back up I get and even sometimes put some undies back on as I sleep naked I just cant sleep with things on I feel like im been strangled or tied up its horrible even though I enjoy tie n tease but that's another story lol so now if you ever hear a fire alarm go and I will be the probably only absolutely naked one running up the street big tits bouncing lol im waiting for a client then having a long hot bubble bath with my fave oil in, I love to treat my skin n body good we all deserve the best girls,happy bouncing  Carmen x