Adultwork Forum

Full Version: cam conversation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, hope all is well.

This is going to sound strange and weird but i'll give it s shot.

Is there anyway of saving the conversation between you and the person your with in cam 2 cam whether it's in group or private mode..??/

If so how..??

(Iv'e posted this in both the punters and workers forums so I can get an answer from both sides)

Thanks  

Kevin Wink
The provider can keep a chat log, but not sure if the seeker can.
If your talking about the typed conversation then I guess you can probably copy and paste.

If your talking about recording your conversation with her that is spoken then no I don't think you are able to nor allowed to do so.

X
Why do you want to keep a record of your conversation Kevin?
(14-04-2016, 02:51)1hornylass Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want to keep a record of your conversation Kevin?

Haha good question and I hope my answer isn't a strange and weird one. errm basically so I can get off on the 'smut' which is written if you get me??
Thanks all Smile

xKatieBabyx

You could always ask the provider to send you a copy of the log from your chat. I wouldn't mind if someone asked me for that x
(14-04-2016, 17:50)xKatieBabyx Wrote: [ -> ]You could always ask the provider to send you a copy of the log from your chat. I wouldn't mind if someone asked me for that x

True I could, i just didn't think providers would really do that. Well at least there's one provider who's willing... I'll have to cam with you sometime hehe Winkx
Agree with Katie's comment, if you ask a provider to send it you, and explain why, most will happily send it you. Quick piece of advice, send the provider a email on AW so that they can send it on there as we can only reply to emails sent to us, we can't search for a service user and email them