Adultwork Forum

Full Version: site down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hiya is the site down for anyone else? been showing the same ppl in group for last hour lol x
It's been down a couple of times today, AW are working on it I believe.
Agreed, it's been dodgy all day but I'm sure it'll be sorted soon! x
gggrrr since last night my jci keeps losing connection its pissing me right off...happening to anyone else? x
(23-01-2016, 16:50)laura20 Wrote: [ -> ]gggrrr since last night my jci keeps losing connection its pissing me right off...happening to anyone else? x

Mine is saying only available to desktop and mac... thought it was my internet playing up... maybe not??
Yes mine comes up as available for Mac and desktop only!!! and yes I am using a Macbook and when I attempt to access my profile from an android phone automatically says that direct cam unsupported arghhh .
is the site stuck again???

I emailed AW 3 times and they are saying nothing is wrong with it but it's been showing 452 girls online for the last hour and the same ones in group/private when they aren't!
(25-01-2016, 18:25)Blondie Wrote: [ -> ]is the site stuck again???

I emailed AW 3 times and they are saying nothing is wrong with it but it's been showing 452 girls online for the last hour and the same ones in group/private when they aren't!

Yes that is correct I am still showing in pvt for the past 20 mins it is ridiculous I have emailed and yes I do realise they are busy but still the site it is stuck!