Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Moving abroad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to move to Australia for a year in a few months and want to carry on camming on Adultwork.

I was just wondering if this was possible to just log in as normal and cam? Would I need to change my location or anything like that? Would I carry on being paid as usual?

Basically is this do-able!

And also does anyone have any idea how popular adultwork is in Australia? As the majority of my clients are based in the UK.

Thanks in advance!
(11-01-2016, 16:52)Jennifer1990 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to move to Australia for a year in a few months and want to carry on camming on Adultwork.

I was just wondering if this was possible to just log in as normal and cam? Would I need to change my location or anything like that? Would I carry on being paid as usual?

And also does anyone have any idea how popular adultwork is in Australia? As the majority of my clients are based in the UK.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you're supposed to change your location, although you do see those who leave it & show as accessing from the country their camming from (not sure if this is in breach of AW's T&C?).

If you do however update your location, AW don't offer a choice of currency for your payments, and their silly system would then only give you the option of payment in Aus $ ...which can be a pain if you intend to continue being paid into your a UK bank.

Lara X
(12-01-2016, 03:58)lara Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2016, 16:52)Jennifer1990 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to move to Australia for a year in a few months and want to carry on camming on Adultwork.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you're supposed to change your location, although you do see those who leave it & show as accessing from the country their camming from (not sure if this is in breach of AW's T&C?).

If you do however update your location, AW don't offer a choice of currency for your payments, and their silly system would then only give you the option of payment in Aus $ ...which can be a pain if you intend to continue being paid into your a UK bank.

Lara X

Thanks for getting back to me Lara.

I've actually just changed my location to Australia and went to see what happens when I tried to transfer credits and it's still coming up as £. Although if it were to transfer in $ I could always just open a new bank account over there I suppose.

Does anyone know whether it would be breaching t&c's if I didn't change my location? That's something I definitely don't want to do!

Also does anyone know if the site is as popular in oz as the UK as I don't remember having any oz clients?

Thanks
(12-01-2016, 03:58)lara Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Lara X

Thanks for getting back to me Lara.

I've actually just changed my location to Australia and went to see what happens when I tried to transfer credits and it's still coming up as £. Although if it were to transfer in $ I could always just open a new bank account over there I suppose.

Does anyone know whether it would be breaching t&c's if I didn't change my location? That's something I definitely don't want to do!

Also does anyone know if the site is as popular in oz as the UK as I don't remember having any oz clients?

Thanks