Adultwork Forum

Full Version: my account has been deactivated..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hiya

I tried to come on adultwork and it keeps saying my account has been deactivated, it says I need to reactivate my account, then change my email address, but when I try it doesnt let me,

Im not sure what I have done, and I'm sorry if I have , I've been with adultwork for a long time, its my fav site, this hasnt happened before, please could you reactivated me, I have credits and all my photo's etc on my page

please get back to me

Thank you
Fungirl77
(06-12-2015, 15:21)fungirl77 Wrote: [ -> ]hiya

I tried to come on adultwork and it keeps saying my account has been deactivated, it says I need to reactivate my account, then change my email address, but when I try it doesnt let me,

Im not sure what I have done, and I'm sorry if I have , I've been with adultwork for a long time, its my fav site, this hasnt happened before, please could you reactivated me, I have credits and all my photo's etc on my page

please get back to me, please,please reactivate my account

Thank you
Fungirl77
please please reactivate me

xx
Hi, did you get an email or text recently you think was from AW telling you to enter your details to be reactivated or that you may get banned if you dont?