Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Cheapskates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have seen it before but it happened 3 times yesterday and again just now. I refer to cam and phone bookings.

There seems to be a habit forming- of putting in pre VAT credits for the booking.

I rejected 2 yesterday but went ahead with the third - I told him 'you have only paid for 3 mins so that s all you are getting- I am NOT paying your VAT for you and spent the time telling him , in no uncertain terms that he was doing was unacceptable. No negative feedback- yet !

It happened again just now so I just altered the number of credits to the correct amount but he did confirm.

I don t know if I am doing the right thing but I would prefer to make no money than have the punters drive my prices down. If my prices go down it will be because I choose to do so.

Anyone else had similar experiences ?

It seems an awful lot in a couple of days .

xKatieBabyx

I had a couple of webcam bookings last week and while the amount was confusing when it came through, it did correspond with what I am charging, but what I actually got paid DID NOT. For eg i charge £3.33 and £4.17 for webcam/ webcam with phone respectively, making the prices on my page £4 and £5 (if custie is in uK and seeing 20%). Last cam booking for 15 mins came through as 62 credits, ok weirdly that is 4p less per min but still near on what I am charging. Just looked at my credits page however and seen I was credited £61.90 for that skype, it should have been £62.55. He is a regular and from UK.

xKatieBabyx

It says:

13/10/2015 01:05 Credit Webcam Session with (removed) 12/10/2015 at 00:40 (Was 62.00) 61.90 1,498.40 Transfer Requested on 13/10/2015
13/10/2015 23:13 Credit Transfer Req. Fix - Credits from Previous 0.10
Sounds like what you are experiencingis a glitch in the system, not noticed this. What I have noticed is different- they are ignoring my charges and setting their own- close to pre VAT prices.
I hope there is no trend out there to encourage them to do this, or we're all in trouble
It's not new to me for some to ignore my charges and change them to what they want to pay or put a 0 in.

I check every booking that its correct .
(14-10-2015, 01:49)xKatieBabyx Wrote: [ -> ]....making the prices on my page £4 and £5 (if custie is in uK and seeing 20%). Last cam booking for 15 mins came through as 62 credits, ok weirdly that is 4p less per min but still near on what I am charging

If the guys have not established that they are UK based, they will be on the 21% not 20%, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Sarah x x x