Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Asked About TeamViewer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had guy email me about using team viewer so he can watch what I am doing from my computer, to shop online.

Has anyone else been asked to do this before? Was wondering if it's safe to do or not. As atm i'm not too keen but I don't like to turn people away.

Thanks
x
Team viewer is a remote access program which would allow him to take control of your desktop unless you tweak the settings accordingly so that he can strictly only view. If he watches you shop he'd see your name, address, bank details etc - I wouldn't entertain it.
I get asked and like Ana always say no. I don't think its worth the faff and possibly risks so I steer clear.
Wow glad i read this..i was also asked about teamviewer a while back..glad i didnt bother x
I've done this once but all he asked me to do was send tips to myself so he could watch my face rinsing his credits, I ended up tipping myself about 25 credits from his computer after a quick download and a few clicks my only regret was not trying for more as it was my first time and I was a bit wary lol.

However as said above I dont think the online shopping where they can jot down your personal details is a good idea. x
Thanks for all your replies, I won't bother. Big Grin

xxx

xKatieBabyx

You do realise this is a fast track way to getting yourself arrested? Beyond him stealing your personal information, he can at any point accuse you of fraud.
I did think of alsorts.

Just thought I'd make a thread to ask of advice, as newer girls on here may be naïve to it.
Thanks for all replies