Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Has anyone requested a VAT number from AW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not a one way street, AW need to comply with us too.
AW have a vat number; they're all good! lol!

If YOU are earning over £82k then you will need to do things a bit differently, incorporating your own VAT number. Simply print out the VAT form presented on AW when you withdraw funds for forwarding to your accountant.
(05-10-2015, 11:17)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: [ -> ]AW have a vat number; they're all good! lol!

If YOU are earning over £82k then you will need to do things a bit differently, incorporating your own VAT number. Simply print out the VAT form presented on AW when you withdraw funds for forwarding to your accountant.

Thanks honey,
I got this situation very twisted, when I went to withdraw, the vat form popped up and remained there for some unknown reason, setting panic in, making me think I cannot withdraw unless vat registered, I couldn't understand why AW were forcing us ALL to be vat registered.
After reading lots of different replies, it became very clear, that my interpretation of the situation was very wrong.
Panic over, thanks to all the AW girls who have helped this "Natural Blonde" to understand.??
(05-10-2015, 11:17)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: [ -> ]AW have a vat number; they're all good! lol!

Its still illegal to charge/collect VAT without displaying/being willing to provide a VAT number