Adultwork Forum

Full Version: cam sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What sites out there can you work on without verification? I don't have drivers license or passport Sad x
(07-09-2015, 17:30)laura20 Wrote: [ -> ]What sites out there can you work on without verification? I don't have drivers license or passport Sad x

Probably not any reputable cam site, as they need to make sure children aren't being forced to do the work.

xKatieBabyx

You need to be age verified, no getting around it. Get a passport.
yes your right-ill get on it Smile x
AW accept citizen cards as a form of ID if you don't have a passport or full driving license , sadly they no longer accept provisional licenses as ID which is a terrible shame, however I managed to obtain a citizen card with relative ease, go to AW help desk or click on edit profile to verify yourself and AW will have a link to the citizen card website or just got to citizen card website. it can take 24 hours if you pay extra or about a week to get sorted , if you work for someone or someone in a reputable job knows you they can give you a reference for the citizen card and you should be sorted !

AW is great that it allows verification, being verified has it's bonus as it rules out MOST of the fraudsters and men and women alike feel more at ease knowing your verified to a certain extent , HOWEVER not all providers need to verify , I don't think its compulsory yet or is it ?

good luck lass

www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal
ahh thanks hun very helpful!!!! xxxxx

xKatieBabyx

They only accept passports now.
Think it is worth having a passport in this line of work as just easier to verify for all the sites and you never now when you might what a late holiday lol x