Adultwork Forum

Full Version: The rich Arab returns to twitter Please read.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quite some time ago a lass was duped and lost a lot of money. I am sure it was this site she posted on, but i can not find the link.

Now this girl was not a newbie, she was well versed but still managed to lose out both financially and mentally so be warned.

@Adamavalan and @johnanderson982 are fake accounts.
Google image search shows one is dead and the other is not who he says he is.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/klua...-1.2681337

http://sarcasticnewslive.com/football-season/

Please just stay away and report if need be. The whole charade is very well versed, seems very real and you will get burnt!
I see what you mean... But no idea what the scam is

Unfortunately reporting them on Twitter you do not get asked why you are reporting them

https://twitter.com/Adamavalan

https://twitter.com/johnanderson982

Everybody on twitter should go to their profile and choose "They're being abusive or harmful" and follow through with "
Pretending to be me or someone else".

Sarah x x x
I know what your talking about. The thread was on wecamgirls from a girl that had a really bad time with this horrible guy. Thanks for the info. Xxx
Hi gals,

Wife4rent : The scam is very elaborate, so long story short: the basics are that your persuaded to skype with a rich arab man. You get contacted by other "girls" saying yep I did some work for him and it pays well etc anderson is the middleman. You do talk with the arab and all seems well, you even get paid then the arab starts to get abusive and degrading. when you tell him that your not doing anymore the money you have had from him is somehow removed from your account. All I remember is how upset the girl was at the time it was quite harrowing

The poor lass that was duped felt awful that she had fallen for it, like I said she was a pro not a newbie, so that gives you an idea to how believable it is.

I have reported, but as pixie says you cant actually talk to twitter to tell them whats up, just report by clicking a few check boxes.

Hopefully they will get pulled but I am sure they will be back, the main guy this time john anderson keeps using the same profile pic so it's quite easy to spot the little runt.

much loves xx Britney
Thanks, my concern is obviously the below

(21-08-2015, 10:33)altbritney Wrote: [ -> ]...the money you have had from him is somehow removed from your account

It would be interesting to know what actually happened to try and prevent it happening again to others.

Sarah x x x
What happened was an Arab guy got in contact with the lass and they agreed on a long cam session worth a couple of grand. They both agreed to what was to happen in the session and the webcam girls limits. He sent her a bank transfer (from abroad if I'm correct) of the whole amount of money.

During the session he suddenly became very nasty and he managed to get her to do things that left her very bruised and unable to work until the bruises had healed. When she finished the show she then found that the money had been taken back from her account. She called the bank and they said that he had contacted them and said that he accidentally sent the money to the wrong account and they transferred it back to his account. She explained that the money was for a service but they asked for an invoice/proof of the sale and she did not have any.

The only reason why she was so easily picked on was because she was in financial trouble and couldn't afford to pay for her kids Xmas presents. If it wasn't for that then she would have just blocked this guy straight away instead of speaking with him.

She went through a bad time with it all the poor lass. It's so easy to fall for these scams when your either a newbie or are vulnerable and thats what this man counts on.

X
After I wrote the last post I did Google what you have just confirmed, it would appear hat this is something that came into force last year 2014.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/savin...ident.html

I am not sure how you can get round a situation like this and it is a warning to everybody who takes a bank transfer as payment for expensive transactions.

I hope she has got over it now and has sorted herself out mentally.

When I first started working I was robbed by a punter, it shocked me and left me shaken for a while. I was not hurt, but left shaken, the incident took a little while to recover from. It was my own stupid fault, although nobody actually has the right to rob another.

Sarah x x x
Thanks Pixie and Sarah x Just wanted to warn others.

With the bank transfer thing I bet a lot think it's a safe bet - no so any more!

XX
Not that I want to encourage scams but isn't there the possibility to scam the scammer here, as soon as that money is transferred in can it not be transferred elsewhere, what goes around comes around, karma and all that.
The article says that the bank have to contact the recipient unless it's still in holding and hasn't yet arrived.
Pages: 1 2