Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Audio not working in Justcamit... Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I hope somebody can help....My audio does not work when logged in and web camming on Justcamit. I know the microphone works (laptops internal mic) I tested it on Skype and it works fine. When I'm logged in on Justcamit, by the Audio tab next to the chat box it says Audio Server Off. I'm not sure if my audio is automatically disabled by the system. I have messed with the settings anyway as my CPU and FPS go into the red every so often.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Hi, check audio settings in the justcamit settings on AW, then in the JCI software itself. Last thing is your internet may not be strong enough in which I believe audio auto shuts off?

Thanks
That's correct, if your internet is too slow the software disables sound. You can use justcamitlite at http://www.videochat.tv/ your sound will work there. Also check that justcamit software has picked up the correct microphone if you have more than one.

(10-08-2015, 23:21)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, check audio settings in the justcamit settings on AW, then in the JCI software itself. Last thing is your internet may not be strong enough in which I believe audio auto shuts off?

Thanks
That's great I had no idea Justcamit lite even existed!! Many thanks!!!!