Adultwork Forum

Full Version: livecamclips.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This site publish gold shows from streamate for promotion reasons. Does anyone know how i can remove my video from there? I have already contact streamate support but you know ... the support of streamate is terrible...

This is the answer i get from an admin of this site when i asked to remove my video. Does that mean we are obligated to have a video there?

Hello, I understand that you would like a video removed.

Please be aware that Livecamclips.com is a contracted Promoter for Streamate.com and only lists videos for Streamate.com performers.

Livecamclips.com does not list or approve of listing unauthorized video recordings.

Please note that the links on your page go directly to your bio page for streamate network at no cost to you. This is free promotion for her to gain new customers.

If you are an authorized Streamate.com performer and feel that the content in the video does not reflect your talent, or is in any way inappropriate please reply to this email and request to submit a more appropriate video.

No, nudity is not required, Livecamclips.com often features videos with teaser content.

No, you do not need to show your face, or identify yourself in the video.

LCC

I told him i will not send him an other video of me to replace, i didn't give my permission for that and i neither knew a recorded gold show of me is in public view. Now he don't answer my emails.

*i have open the same thread at acf

xKatieBabyx

Unfortunately you do have to give permission when you sign up for SM, it's in their terms and conditions. Sorry x